Gameday menu!

GenoT

Reaction score
I'm going to start that Keto diet Monday so I want to eat good this weekend. I have no idea what I am going to eat tonight. I am craving Italian food though.
In the event your Italian craving should happen to go away, you know what you gotta do with two Texas teams playing, doncha?

That’s right...fully-dressed double-cheese Whattaburger...with large fries AND onion rings.

That’ll prep your body for the Keto thing.

:):eek:;):rolleyes:

revospeed

Reaction score
I had my usual Saturday night steak (thick ribeye seasoned with olive oil and kosher salt) and a Greek salad (spinach, baby tomatoes, raisins, feta, pepperocini and green olives). I have a 12 pack of Coke Zero in the fridge and I imagine I’ll drink at least two of those.

Techsass

Reaction score
3 minutes left. We got a new dog yesterday & my wife's been totally immersed in that. I don't really know what all she's googling & youTubing, but I'm fine with leftover goulash. Me & the pup have had a blast playing while she figures it all out.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Taking my daughter to school today. Moving her in, but I'm taking my own vehicle carrying her TV, fridge and hanging egg chair. I should be home in time for the game. Picking up a mushroom swiss Whataburger!!! @aria likes it In N Out.........ahem, burgers!! What's on your plate? Go Cowboys and Salud!!!!
Well it's about time you work my Naughty Raunchy. ;)
Iz got Putty on my plate. :muttley:
@waldoputty

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Picture of pig :)

bsNTAm7_d.jpg

bVwDVfq.jpg

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
3 minutes left. We got a new dog yesterday & my wife's been totally immersed in that. I don't really know what all she's googling & youTubing, but I'm fine with leftover goulash. Me & the pup have had a blast playing while she figures it all out.
Your new pooch uses google?

Fmart322

Reaction score
Yesterday I was at a party so the game day menu was phenomenal. We had all the side salads that people usually have, burgers and dogs, even pulled pork too.
The crown jewel of the feast were steamed #1 blue claw crabs (I only mention the variety because Cowboys fans dominate the world and I know that there are a large variety of crabs all over the world)
The worst part of eating the crabs was occasionally having to give a lump meat lollipop to my wife who didn't want to get dirty. (I considered divorcing her but I figured she'd get more then an occasional lump meat lollipop in the settlement)

Taking my daughter to school today. Moving her in, but I'm taking my own vehicle carrying her TV, fridge and hanging egg chair. I should be home in time for the game. Picking up a mushroom swiss Whataburger!!! @aria likes it In N Out.........ahem, burgers!! What's on your plate? Go Cowboys and Salud!!!!

Techsass

Reaction score
Your new pooch uses google?
My wife insists she's going to be an indoor dog, even tho she's been outside her whole life (2 months +/-). Since Friday she's gotten into just about everything. I think she's already hacked my bank account.

JayFord

Reaction score
Picture of pig :)

bsNTAm7_d.jpg

bVwDVfq.jpg

It’s stuff like this that makes having diabetes hard because I love me some pig every piece of it is delicious and that snout dipped in a mixture of hot sauce vinegar and bbq sauce OH BABY!!!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
It's been like 15 years since the last pig party I've had. How did ya fix it?

My buddy has it smoked. It was so juicy and packed with flavor with just the right amount of light smoke. There was plenty of beer on tap and spirits for mixing drinks as well.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
It’s stuff like this that makes having diabetes hard because I love me some pig every piece of it is delicious and that snout dipped in a mixture of hot sauce vinegar and bbq sauce OH BABY!!!

That sounds great :)