Gameday menu!

Techsass

Reaction score
In another thread, I posted the following:

We are on a flight from Istanbul to the states and, unless Turkish Airlines live-streams (incredibly unlikely), I will watch the game on Monday.

So, would greatly appreciate no discussion of the game before Monday evening... JK

Technically, I have already had my game-day meal:. Turkish chicken kebabs, grilled veggies, rice, an ice cold beer followed by baklava.
No problem. Nobody will even mention the game until late Monday. We're your buds, you can trust us.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Me walking into a @Ranching game day meal thread

TNC9MJY.gif

DJordan23

Reaction score
3lbs. of garlic pepper wings, another 3lbs of Caribbean jerk wings that's been marinating overnight in my secret wing sauce. Wifey is making the cabbage and potatoes along with some red beans and rice. Plenty of Modelo, Corona, and Heineken beer for the game.

Go Cowboys!!!

Centex

Reaction score
Thai pad gra prow. Thinly sliced beef sautéed with basil, onions and peppers with sauces. Hot enough to make me sweat like a Eli at the star. Justifies lots of beer. Not traditional football food but I'm doing it anyway.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sunday meals were always special at my house when I was a kid. My Mom would go all out and prepare a feast! That's why this thread was created, to honor my mom and to spend Sundays like I did when I was a kid. Great food and great football!!!

Today's menu....slow cooked pot roast with carrots, mushrooms, onion and baby red potatoes. Sides of Mexican rice and and cauliflower Mac!!!

Salud my friends and Go Cowboys!!!!
What's on your plate???
Sunday. Whole Foods hamburger 10% veal. 10% pork. Onions garlic parmesan egg olive oil. I make the best meatballs LOL. I love that you love to eat

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sunday meals were always special at my house when I was a kid. My Mom would go all out and prepare a feast! That's why this thread was created, to honor my mom and to spend Sundays like I did when I was a kid. Great food and great football!!!

Today's menu....slow cooked pot roast with carrots, mushrooms, onion and baby red potatoes. Sides of Mexican rice and and cauliflower Mac!!!

What's on your plate???
I love that you love family . sorry for your loss my Cowboys brother. But you seem to keep the memories alive go Cowboys

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Pulling out all the stops...

Pre and during the game: Chili, made from a meat combo of imported venison (from Louisiana ;)), freshly ground beef and day-old carnitas (chopped pork shoulder), seasoned with all manner of one-off esoteric and/or store-bought spices, to be served with yet-to-be baked, locally-sourced (around the corner) flour tortillas. With overnight-soaked, and presently simmering, pinto beans, served on the side.

Post-game: tamales.

There’s rumor of beer.

Go Cowboys!
Holy moly. I want to send a drone over. Would love to try that

jday

Reaction score

What's on your plate???
Taco's, Scratch Strawberry Cake and Homemade vanilla ice cream.

Ahem...its a cheat day...and my first sweat of the day is also in my rearview. :grin: