Gameday menu!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wouldn't go
I stayed in the hotel room at Disney. To watch the Cowboys against the Dolphins when Jimmy Johnson coached the Dolphins. Sorry not going you don't understand this I don't want to be with you anyways. LOL

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well that explains it. Ya’ll don’t even say ya’ll up there. If I want good seafood I’ll come to your town. Chicken fried steak is a TX thing...
We have some of the best steaks in the world. Vermont. Seafood is for Maine that's what I love about New England some of the best food in the world. Pizza chowder steaks veal . You still didn't tell me is it chicken or is it to steak under that batter. If it's steak that's blasphemy LOL New York style pizza, Boston clam chowder. Lobster Maine.. Vermont steaks. I love this corner of the world

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure yet. Having coffee right now.
I think it will be some leftover chicken wings. They are supposed to be blazing hot, from Krogers. The wings are good, but blazing hot, not so much. More like extremely mild.
Will put some Frank's Hot Sauce on them I guess.

Later for dessert, it will be some burnt Commander(s) potatoes. :D

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well that explains it. Ya’ll don’t even say ya’ll up there. If I want good seafood I’ll come to your town. Chicken fried steak is a TX thing...
I would love to try it I just don't know if it's chicken or steak yet. I bet it's tender as anyting . I walk 3 miles a day. I weight train 4 times a week. And I eat whatever I like LOL

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I would love to try it I just don't know if it's chicken or steak yet. I bet it's tender as anyting . I walk 3 miles a day. I weight train 4 times a week. And I eat whatever I like LOL

Interestingly enough some restaurants will batter and fry a ribeye. It’s a good way to resurrect an old bad piece of meat.

Typically a chicken fried steak is a thin cutlet of Beef battered and fried. Not really a true steak per say but it is beef...

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The early games are Snackers' Paradise and I am not a big lunch guy unless I am going out anyway. Bloody Mary's, yes that's an s at the end as I am drinking for Rajat today as well and I think he'd be a real lush so his reputation on this board must be protected at all costs and I am just the one to make that sacrifice. Got a new schooner, replacement for the old one that fell on the floor after being pushed, hanging in the freezer just waiting for a couple of Stella's. To top a victory off, having a "Wide Awake Drunk", double shot of espresso, shot of Kahlua and Bailey's on Sonic Ice.

Food wise, a variety of salami's, cheeses, olives, pickles, pepperoncini and for dessert, home pickled jalapeno halves with chucky peanut butter.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interestingly enough some restaurants will batter and fry a ribeye. It’s a good way to resurrect an old bad piece of meat.

Typically a chicken fried steak is a thin cutlet of Beef battered and fried. Not really a true steak per say but it is beef...
Breaded cube steak beat to death with a mallet, mostly round steak. They make great sammiches. But it's got to be tenderized and not all restaurants do a good job of that.

The one that threw me was the first time I saw chicken fried chicken on a menu, I asked the waitress and she just shrugged and said "it's fried chicken". I thought maybe they have some chickens turned traitors back in the kitchen in little chef outfits frying up the flock. Probably not, but I stayed with that visual for a while anyway.

Techsass

Reaction score
It aint chicken, just battered like fried chicken. You got to be somewhat careful where you order it, cause it isn't a choice cut of meat. If you peel up the batter, you'll see it's been beat to heck trying to tenderize it some.