Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Probably this: :eek:
67466585_10155574362038039_8768476202106093568_n.jpg
One fine looking pie.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Well, in an obvious moment of insanity, my wife made lunch date with our new neighbors. We are going to a Mexican restaurant and bar. How embarrassing that I will, no doubt, totally ignore them while trying to watch the game.

:facepalm:

Dude...just say no!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Five miles done, a few cold water bottles now, a glass or two of single malt during the 1st half, maybe a beer or two in the 2nd half, something to eat after the game. :star:
I did five miles in August but may come up short in September.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Grilled pork chops on the big green egg baked potato and some good old fashioned green beans cooked in bacon grease
I had one, named it Humpty Dumpty. Unfortunately, it went the same way. Tried to move it by myself and it tipped over, when they start tipping, they're going. And they're going to break into 5 heavy pieces.

brickman

Reaction score
Hots and hamburgs, baked potato salad, fresh tomato and cucumber salad, and homemade apple crisp for dinner after the game. Fresh made salsa and pita chips and a veggie platter for the game. In the Man Cave.

CB61

Reaction score

Here's the start of the process I used a top sirloin instead of strip steak

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Hots and hamburgs, baked potato salad, fresh tomato and cucumber salad, and homemade apple crisp for dinner after the game. Fresh made salsa and pita chips and a veggie platter for the game. In the Man Cave.

You bake your potatoes instead of boiling them for yer tater salad?

CB61

Reaction score

Here's the start of the process I used a top sirloin instead of strip steak
I will let it cool dice it up and sautee the rest with butter garlic top of parsley and nice saffron rice

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You bake your potatoes instead of boiling them for yer tater salad?
Try roasting small Yukons for tater salad, just a little oil, s & p and roast them until they're crispy and use that as the base. I've also done the assorted fingerlings and tossed that with scallions, olives, sherry vinegar and olive oil and Maldon salt flakes.