Gameday menu!

Sammy

Reaction score
BBQ brisket from City BBQ with a good craft brew. That is, if Reddit can keep streaming. If so, If not, I'll head to BW3 for some of their wings and brews.
I get a fair share of broadcast games here, but those early games are in contention with the Bengals. Sheesh.

Grandma Streams has always worked for me. Here's the pregame. I'll post the cowboys game link in the game thread.

http://grandmastreams.live/fox.html

Maverick84

Reaction score
I might be the only vegetarian on here who does not drink. So it is spicy potato burgers (Vada Pav) for me with snapple peach tea. :flagwave:
giphy.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chef I know told me that round steak has the best natural flavor of all steaks but they have to tenderize it and then some. My Mom didn't do that when I was young and I grew up not liking steak at all. It was like eating "the blob", damn thing just kept growing.

Some use ribeyes but those are unsuitable for serving as a steak and not the ones you would get in a high end steakhouse.
When I was a kid I thought baloney was round steak!!! Those round steak and mustard sammiches were good!

garyo1954

Reaction score
Going to The Cotton Patch restaurant for a chicken fried steak smothered in country gravy and a double side order of garlic mashed potatoes also smothered in country gravy.
And if I have any room left in my belly Ill get some peach cobbler with ice cream.

That Cotton Patch Restaurant wouldn't be near Adrian Petersen's hometown, would it?

garyo1954

Reaction score
Isn't there some traditional Commander menu?

Something really cool?

Like scalp of QB?
Leg of RB with side of mashed brains?