Gameday menu!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, it's gonna be a long day. Gonna have lunch at my brother's house and then having some mango habanero wings with carrot and celery sticks for the game. Nice and simple. What's on your plate tonight? Go Cowboys!!!!
BTW, I hate night games!!!! Makes for a long day!

aria

Reaction score
Taking the week and weekend off. Leftover pizza for a breakfast appetizer. A variety of perogis for lunch. Chili for dinner (I have to get my rear in gear; few different chili powders I’m going to play around with). As snacks I have guac, shagbark hickory nuts, berries, ~8 bottle of wine, and an assortment of other vittles, Wish it was 7 pm already!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I'm gonna help China with their rat problem......

AKG3832259.jpg

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Simply, blueberry pancakes. Fresh picked in Maine. Vermont extra dark maple syrup. Right from the Sugar House. Yeah got to love sugar. Oh yeah don't forget the apple smoked bacon. I know it's a late game LOL

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Well, it's gonna be a long day. Gonna have lunch at my brother's house and then having some mango habanero wings with carrot and celery sticks for the game. Nice and simple. What's on your plate tonight? Go Cowboys!!!!
BTW, I hate night games!!!! Makes for a long day!
Sounds good! Been marinating TBones for 24hrs and will make those for dinner with twice baked potatoes and steamed broccoli. For the game a nice big bowl of pistachio ice cream. Go Cowboys!

Centex

Reaction score
Jalapeños stuffed with cream cheese and sausage.
Street tacos, with appologies to the folks that make the real ones, guacamole, chips and salsa and ice cold beer. Wife said I can sleep In the bed or have frijoles but not both.