Gameday menu!

cern

Reaction score
I will not be cooking because I usually do not for a Cowboys Sunday night game because I watch the pregame show, the only one I can watch, and don't want to spend time at the grill, smoker, stove or oven mesing with food. However, that does not mean planning is not in order for libations and assorted meats and cheeses and peppers and pickles and olives, oh my, with assorted crackers, breadsticks and ciabatta sticks throughout the first half. I am not picking a beer or wine to accompany food, just the opposite. Got a nice Chard and Chenin Blanc chilled and will open a Cab and Pinot and depending on which I am on at the time, that lucky food gets chosen. If I drink enough, I can hear them whispering "pick me, pick me".

Then comes the best time, the second half, alternating between Balvenie and Glemorangie single malts and a couple of fine hand rolled on the thighs of virgins cigars on the patio and I tell you, my friends, even if they're losing or playing like crap, doesn't matter with a fine single malt and cigar.
Tequila and rocky Patel sun growns for me but I'm with you. Enjoy.

jday

Reaction score
Well, it's gonna be a long day. Gonna have lunch at my brother's house and then having some mango habanero wings with carrot and celery sticks for the game. Nice and simple. What's on your plate tonight? Go Cowboys!!!!
BTW, I hate night games!!!! Makes for a long day!
Well...

It's not delivery, I'll tell you that much. :banghead:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
If you want cold and rainy, you can have it. I’ll take the warm weather you have. Send it to SW WI.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I will not be cooking because I usually do not for a Cowboys Sunday night game because I watch the pregame show, the only one I can watch, and don't want to spend time at the grill, smoker, stove or oven mesing with food. However, that does not mean planning is not in order for libations and assorted meats and cheeses and peppers and pickles and olives, oh my, with assorted crackers, breadsticks and ciabatta sticks throughout the first half. I am not picking a beer or wine to accompany food, just the opposite. Got a nice Chard and Chenin Blanc chilled and will open a Cab and Pinot and depending on which I am on at the time, that lucky food gets chosen. If I drink enough, I can hear them whispering "pick me, pick me".

Then comes the best time, the second half, alternating between Balvenie and Glemorangie single malts and a couple of fine hand rolled on the thighs of virgins cigars on the patio and I tell you, my friends, even if they're losing or playing like crap, doesn't matter with a fine single malt and cigar.

You lost me at "Even if their losing" Dear Gawd!!!!

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Beer right now. I have some planned meals (chicken/brown rice/broccoli) that I intended to eat for the week, but you know...once I tie a good "buzz" on, I have a history waking up the next morning with indigestion from all of the chili I ate the night before. My eating habits at night are purely Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde when beer is entered into the equation..

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Golfed earlier today, so feeing lazy.

Tuna fish sandwiches and pringles for me. :)