Gameday menu!

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
You watch Goodfellas also before the game.
I used to do that, been a while, might hulu it this morning while stirring the sauce.

I haven't watch the Goodfellas in a while now. This season I've put one of the many Cowboys games that they win that I have put on DVD. Last week it was Super Bowl XXVII, the week before it was 2009 week 17 against the eagles where we beat them 24-0.

cern

Reaction score
I will have to learn to fly fish... Our property has rights to a stream that empties into the Bitterroot River (as in, "A River Runs Through It")
I would recommend going with a guide a couple of times. Ask lots of questions. All guides like to show off their skills and knowledge. Casting is easy. But there are lots of tricks that will get you more fish. It's all about the presentation of the bait.

Last edited:

cern

Reaction score
Starting a new tradition and celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving today! Hello to any Canadians from your southern neighbor. Soooooo....

Apple wood smoked ham (ordered online)
Sweet potato casserole infused with maple syrup, topped with TX maple syrup candied pecans
Cornbread stuffing with 2 tbls maple syrup
Wild rice bluberry muffins (real wild rice, hand harvested from Moose Lake in MN)
Oven roasted maple glazed carrots
Oven roasted maple glazed brussel sprouts
Maple pie with walnuts
Nanaimo Bars (some sort of delicious looking Canadian dessert, first time ever made)

Go Cowboys!
Same thing zeke's having tonight.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Gonna grill some bone in ribeyes, medium. Side of corn with some sour cream, butter and chopped jalapeño and a small salad. Nice and simple. Might ask the wife to make a carrot cake in honor of Garrett. What's on your plate?
Go Cowboys!
Sounds delicious, Coach. Enjoy!

I celebrated my mother's 71st birthday yesterday. Treated her to some BBQ and other side dishes. Going to take it easy today. Order in some pizza and wings.

Enjoy the game. GO COWBOYS!

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds delicious, Coach. Enjoy!

I celebrated my mother's 71st birthday yesterday. Treated her to some BBQ and other side dishes. Going to take it easy today. Order in some pizza and wings.

Enjoy the game. GO COWBOYS!
Feliz Cumpleaños to your mom!! I miss mine everyday. My Dad has been joining us for lunch and I've seen him everyday since the pandemic started. He's 85. We have to enjoy them and keep making memories.
Salud!