Gameday menu!

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Are the shrimp in your cocktail colossal or are you having a shrimp cocktail with a lot of shrimps?

Tell us more about that game day Bloody Mary.

lol The Shrimp are colossal. Not sure of today's Bloody, but normally, for Sunday games, I get them from a place at the Jersey shore Klee's. Award winning Bloody. Comes with a Shrimp/Olive/Pepperoni/Bacon and a cucumber slice. and Celery. It's as healthy as eating a salad!

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm gonna need a bigger fork....

img-20191116-a8105fe0.jpg
Looks like something from the King Kong movie the one with Naomi Watts

cern

Reaction score
Texas chili doesn't ever have beans.
True words. Try grinding your own chili powder. Anchos, guajillos, new mexico reds and arbol. The first three have complex flavor but not too hot. Arbol have fire. And cayenne if you really want to sweat.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I smoked a rib eye pork shoulder the other day. I made barbecue with half of it. I chopped up the rest a minute ago and and added it to some sautéed onions, poblano and garlic. Going to fill a corn tortilla with it and fry it in a thin layer of peanut oil until crispy. Copious cheese with rice and RF beans.

Mom has made these with ground beef with onions, and (copious) cheese since I was a kid. We put ketchup on them back then because it was all we had. I have tried everything on them and they are always good but there is nothing that beats fried tacos with ketchup. Ultimate comfort food.