Gameday menu!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gonna be a long day waiting for this game. I know we are a bad team right now, but I'm just glad to be able to watch the Cowboys, especially this year. Many other things out there that are more important right now.
That said, the wife is making a pot roast with all the fixings. I like mine with a side of Mexican rice and a couple of flour tortillas. What's on your plate? Enjoy the day, be safe and Go Cowboys!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Leftovers... a couple of ribeyes I'll turn into a big steak salad with a creamy blue cheese dressing. My wife made this gorgeous warm artichoke dip for a pre-game teaser. I can't wait for the game; with no expectations for a win, it will be fun to watch the DiNucci era begin. :)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just woke up 20 minutes ago. Got the coffee going. Have no idea, need to look in the fridge, see what is in there. I think it will be some grilled snapper mid afternoon. And whatever sides decided on at the time.
Enough time to let it digest before the game. :muttley:

OK, coffee is done, time to get the day started.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Coach, that sounds delicious! Enjoy the game and your meal.

I'm going to BBQ some marinated fajitas, some stuffed and seasoned boneless chicken breasts, some sausage, asparagus, corn on the cob and a few bacon wrapped jalapeño peppers. Also making some Spanish rice, Ranchero beans and potato salad to go with it. Washing it down with some ice cold dressed up Corona beers. CHEERS!!!

GO COWBOYS! :starspin:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
The burrito is on the menu, not the baby. Some people just have to be told....

1D274905695031-today-baby-burrito-140425-seq1.jpg