Gameday menu!

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Used to go to Hunter Mt. for the festivals in the Summer, with my family, camping nearby. It was a great time. Then I drove by one day during the Winter on my way to a delivery, and seeing the wind blowing the snow from the peak was so..............................................nasty. I hate Winter.

We love the country music festival, Octoberfest and the best is the TAP beer festival. My wife and I have had so many great times at those. If course all cancelled this year. I have been a skier since I was a kid. Used to bus up to Windham from Hampton Bays NY. Crazy.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I went there for spring break my junior year. Naked bungee jumping is all I remember. What a blast.
Must have been at Charlie's or Louie's backyard! Depending on your age. I worked at Charlie's as a bouncer during spring break, Charlie is the one that advised me to invest in the Island.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We love the country music festival, Octoberfest and the best is the TAP beer festival. My wife and I have had so many great times at those. If course all cancelled this year. I have been a skier since I was a kid. Used to bus up to Windham from Hampton Bays NY. Crazy.
Saw Jerry Reed there, as well as Reba, I think. (I wasn't into country music at all then, so it might have been someone other than Reba.) Octoberfest was cool, and I think there was also a Germanfest? Great times, all.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I'd offer you guys a bowl of Noochos but O.O after the Cannibal been here, I thought better of it.