Gameday menu!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dang, I haven't eaten in two weeks....Gonna have some Chicken fried Chicken with red beans and rice and coleslaw. Not homemade. My dad wanted to buy lunch today, so we're ordering from Cheddars. Ohhh, I just remembered, that comes with buttered croissants!
What's on you plate? Go Cowboys!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Buffalo Wild Wings for drinks and eats.

th

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dang, I haven't eaten in two weeks....Gonna have some Chicken fried Chicken with red beans and rice and coleslaw. Not homemade. My dad wanted to buy lunch today, so we're ordering from Cheddars. Ohhh, I just remembered, that comes with buttered croissants!
How did you teach that Chicken to fry your chicken?

Hardline

Reaction score
Going to my favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch

I broke out the slow cooker and making a recipe I never tried

Mississippi Pot Roast for dinner.
Going to serve with mashed potatoes and black eyed peas.
5 simple ingredients.

Last edited:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not pointing fingers, but last week you did not make this thread and the Cowboys did not lose.

Just saying ..... :rolleyes:

:muttley:

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Rosemary pasta in butter roasted garlic Sause.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW4uCQgv0dePfRO9sP6pqFEIgLmHaTJnLtiA&usqp=CAU

OIP.Ecs_qarMPWZDY1cdSqgl8wHaE7
Garlic Texas toast.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTC7P-QTCgedumm5_q-Slo_rIrUYdUd17VuhNkuv1EqB1A_2g_2kbso-dZ-XygHC2ujJXiep0&usqp=CAc easy peasy won't be much talking because of all the garlic...:muttley::flagwave:..

Last edited: