Gameday menu!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Two protein bars for breakfast, then a trip to coffee shop to support the small business. Not sure what is on tap for dinner because my son gets to pick for his birthday. I am guessing it will either be a seafood or steak place. If seafood I will get the biggest platter they have and if steak I will get the biggest ribeye they have done medium rare. He can’t go wrong with either, so I am good. He better not pick Chinese though or I will be disappointed.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning, Coach, and everyone else.

Well, looks like I'll have to record the game and watch it later. Have to go look for, buy and install a new AC window unit for my mom's house since hers went out last night. I guess I will be picking up a pizza and wings to watch the game later on today.

Hope everyone enjoys the game.

GO COWBOYS!
Get her a mini split!! I think that's what they're called. We got a couple for our house in Mexico. They work great and also have heat.i got a guy that I can recommend, he does my AC work for my properties. Let me know if youre interested, I can text you his number.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
took a pork loin and sliced down to 1/2 inch chops, seasoned equal measure of salt garlic powder black pepper flour dredged and slowly sautéed in butter and olive oil 3 min per side.
Served on ciabatta bread, with cabbage slaw.
Side yet to be determined.

aria

Reaction score
Post work out protein shake for breakfast with a few egg whites.

Rice, pork tenderloin and alcohol for lunch.

Smoked ham, chicken and shrimp gumbo and more alcohol for dinner.

Pumpkin pie for dessert.

*Semi cheat day, the gumbo and pie are made on the healthier side.

aria

Reaction score
Two protein bars for breakfast, then a trip to coffee shop to support the small business. Not sure what is on tap for dinner because my son gets to pick for his birthday. I am guessing it will either be a seafood or steak place. If seafood I will get the biggest platter they have and if steak I will get the biggest ribeye they have done medium rare. He can’t go wrong with either, so I am good. He better not pick Chinese though or I will be disappointed.
With those options if he picks Chinese you should ground him on his birthday even if he’s a grown man.

Just some friendly advice from someone that doesn’t or shouldn’t have kids :D