Gameday Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I kid a lot, but never about hog lips.
There's a BBQ joint out near Dripping Springs called The Salt Lick that used to have Pig Lips on the menu. I had been going for years and never looked at their menu, always just got "Family Style" all you can eat brisket, sausage and ribs and all the fixins.

I finally looked at the menu once and noticed "Pig Lips", I stopped a server walking by and asked about them and all he said was "Shhh, not so loud, she's kinda sensitive about them, but she's real nice." o_O......... :lmao:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Doing some roasted jalapeno and cheese sausage sammys with sauteed onions, some kettle chips and a couple ice cold Shiner Bocks.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's a BBQ joint out near Dripping Springs called The Salt Lick that used to have Pig Lips on the menu. I had been going for years and never looked at their menu, always just got "Family Style" all you can eat brisket, sausage and ribs and all the fixins.

I finally looked at the menu once and noticed "Pig Lips", I stopped a server walking by and asked about them and all he said was "Shhh, not so loud, she's kinda sensitive about them, but she's real nice." o_O......... :lmao:
Love that place!!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Probably the best BBQ joint in Texas :flagwave:

Status
Not open for further replies.