Gameday Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want MP to introduce himself early.
This D needs to be focused early and often vs Run and Parsons has to recognize that.
If the Giants come out and think they want to run right at MP than Saquan is losing that battle.
I hope the Giants come out with 2-0 cockiness level.
MP needs to eat some Hog lips as his pregame meal.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Nothing special for me for today's game. It's a work day, just Normal dinner tonight.
Grilled chicken with goat cheese. Trust me, it's not fancy at all. Although my wife made a nice caprease salad.

I did go buy some mixed nuts, almonds/cashews/cranberries.

Go Cowboys!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Nothing special for me for today's game. It's a work day, just Normal dinner tonight.
Grilled chicken with goat cheese. Trust me, it's not fancy at all. Although my wife made a nice caprease salad.

I did go buy some mixed nuts, almonds/cashews/cranberries.

Go Cowboys!
just put some bacon and cheese in it.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Ok that’s it.

Way too many people have too many good things to say about Whataburger. I had it only once, in 1991 and I wanted to puke. I love burgers and food like that. I need to know what I missed but no idea when I’m getting back down that way.

I’ve had In and Out…good but overrated a bit. Never had Carls Jr. Guess I’m just pissed that I clearly caught Whataburger at a bad moment lol.
Last place I ate as I was leaving Texas was Whataburger in Texarkana before getting Church's with all the trimming for the hotel later that night. Both were yummy! Health be Darned. Can't get either up here in the North where I reside. Ate at Carl Jrs outside Dallas the last time I flew into DFW was also very good.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Last place I ate as I was leaving Texas was Whataburger in Texarkana before getting Church's with all the trimming for the hotel later that night. Both were yummy! Health be Darned. Can't get either up here in the North where I reside. Ate at Carl Jrs outside Dallas the last time I flew into DFW was also very good.
Carl's JR is my wires favorite Mine is Dunston's JR They have a great grilled Ostrich burger wood pit flame cooked

Status
Not open for further replies.