Gameday Menu

10 AM kick off in Cali, so pills and Crown and Diet Pepsi just to get the back right for the game.

Last night some kids toilet papered the house, so I spent my late night cleaning it off my roof and I'm sore this morning. Life with daughters.
 
Last edited:
Que chingados es eso?? Please tell, I've never heard of that.

Peposa Dell'Impruneta (Tuscan Black Pepper Beef)​

several versions...with tomato sauce and wine or wine only

Base recipe....cubed beef...EVOO...whole garlic cloves...onion...basil...crushed red pepper...black pepper...1/2 bottle or Chianti or similar...14oz can diced tomatoes....24 oz can San Marzano roma tomato sauce. Amount of black n red pepper is up to you. Of course like all recipes other recipes include mo spices

15 min prep time...10 more minutes if red sauce is made in fry pan prior to adding to crock pot...then crock pot fo 6 hours give or take.

I'd forgotten Dell icludes 2 L's...I make it from memory...lol

Go Cowboys!
 
Last edited:
No Cowboys on TV in Virginia so I’m watching Gamecast while I carry a tool bag room to room fixing things. No way I’m paying $400 for the ticket to watch this team.

Meatball subs and onion rings from the good pizza joint.
 
Lovera’s hand cut marinated filets and loaded baked potatoes.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,108
Messages
14,667,872
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top