It will have you all tuned up in time for the game.Colonoscopy endoscopy, 6 AM, tomorrow
I should be all set for game time, though,
i love coke so much more than pepsiIt worked last week and we're riding with it again today for another W. The Breakfast of Champions!!!
![]()
![]()
I was like what; it is only October how do they have Girl Scout cookies.Wings, Girl Scout Cookies, and Bourbon.
Good time for the Cowboys to drop a 40 burger
on the game day menu and get their first int.
Cowboys 40 tampa 16![]()
We just usually do regular tacos with corn shells, sometimes we will fry and fold over corn tortillas.Are those street taco or flour tortilla tacos? If it's street tacos, don't forget the minced cilantro, onion and lime topping!
i don't eat anything that ends in GASChimichangas
Those are good!!! Enjoy...We just usually do regular tacos with corn shells, sometimes we will fry and fold over corn tortillas.
Korean BBQ with rice, kimchi and Miso soup as an appetizer. Go Cowboys!We have a chance to show some growth tonight, a solid, team win against the struggling Buccaneers will make the next 10 days easier to swallow.....Much like the double meat, double cheese Whataburger I'm gone have tonight. Add an order of Onion rings.....and I'm all set. What's on your plate?
Go Cowboys and Salud!!!
So does Michael Irvini love coke so much more than pepsi
That’s one of my go to orders when eating at a Taqueria.We just usually do regular tacos with corn shells, sometimes we will fry and fold over corn tortillas.
New England, we have Girl Scout cookies right nowI was like what; it is only October how do they have Girl Scout cookies.
Not many movies strictly about coaching, most of them are about the life of the playerA little if topic, my dad is 91 and has no idea what I did for a living. He went to one of my playoffs games that had over 12,000 fans and he was fired up...but he has no idea what it took...90 hour weeks, dealing with players, staff, parents, fans, administration, board members, media etc...then being a support system for some of these kids for years and years after they graduated....any way, I thought maybe I can show him a movie where he can see some of that...I thought Varsity Blues, but to much other stuff..not enough football.
Any suggestions???
We had shake and bake pork chops last night.We have a chance to show some growth tonight, a solid, team win against the struggling Buccaneers will make the next 10 days easier to swallow.....Much like the double meat, double cheese Whataburger I'm gone have tonight. Add an order of Onion rings.....and I'm all set. What's on your plate?
Go Cowboys and Salud!!!
Enjoy your time with your dad ,A little if topic, my dad is 91 and has no idea what I did for a living. He went to one of my playoffs games that had over 12,000 fans and he was fired up...but he has no idea what it took...90 hour weeks, dealing with players, staff, parents, fans, administration, board members, media etc...then being a support system for some of these kids for years and years after they graduated....any way, I thought maybe I can show him a movie where he can see some of that...I thought Varsity Blues, but to much other stuff..not enough football.
Any suggestions???
Do you have a whataburger where you live? For some reason I imagined you lived in the East I didn't know they had whataburgers over that far I like Whataburger but whenever I've gone to Sonic, Dairy Queen, and whataburger.We have a chance to show some growth tonight, a solid, team win against the struggling Buccaneers will make the next 10 days easier to swallow.....Much like the double meat, double cheese Whataburger I'm gone have tonight. Add an order of Onion rings.....and I'm all set. What's on your plate?
Go Cowboys and Salud!!!
OK it's time for a new shtick Much like we want to see something new from Christian Parkers defense This is becoming redundant..lolIt worked last week and we're riding with it again today for another W. The Breakfast of Champions!!!
![]()
![]()
I was like what; it is only October how do they have Girl Scout cookies.
You guys do know that GSC is just the name for a cannibus strain, rightNew England, we have Girl Scout cookies right now

Yes sir...he's the last of his family. All of his siblings were in their 90s when they passed, two this year at 99 and 96. Grandpa was 103 and his mom was 107.....my grandpa used to act tough, saying stuff like, ****, I'm ready to go!!! Then he cried like a kid on his deathbed because he didn't want to die....I remember it like it was yesterday. I was 17 years old....1983Not many movies strictly about coaching, most of them are about the life of the player
Dad, 91, God bless good genes
