Gameday Menu!

It worked last week and we're riding with it again today for another W. The Breakfast of Champions!!!

00038000222870_C1L1.jpg
coca-cola-classic-2l-1747703636582.jpg
i love coke so much more than pepsi
 
We have a chance to show some growth tonight, a solid, team win against the struggling Buccaneers will make the next 10 days easier to swallow.....Much like the double meat, double cheese Whataburger I'm gone have tonight. Add an order of Onion rings.....and I'm all set. What's on your plate?
Go Cowboys and Salud!!!
Korean BBQ with rice, kimchi and Miso soup as an appetizer. Go Cowboys!
 
A little if topic, my dad is 91 and has no idea what I did for a living. He went to one of my playoffs games that had over 12,000 fans and he was fired up...but he has no idea what it took...90 hour weeks, dealing with players, staff, parents, fans, administration, board members, media etc...then being a support system for some of these kids for years and years after they graduated....any way, I thought maybe I can show him a movie where he can see some of that...I thought Varsity Blues, but to much other stuff..not enough football.
Any suggestions???
 
A little if topic, my dad is 91 and has no idea what I did for a living. He went to one of my playoffs games that had over 12,000 fans and he was fired up...but he has no idea what it took...90 hour weeks, dealing with players, staff, parents, fans, administration, board members, media etc...then being a support system for some of these kids for years and years after they graduated....any way, I thought maybe I can show him a movie where he can see some of that...I thought Varsity Blues, but to much other stuff..not enough football.
Any suggestions???
Not many movies strictly about coaching, most of them are about the life of the player
Dad, 91, God bless good genes
 
W
We have a chance to show some growth tonight, a solid, team win against the struggling Buccaneers will make the next 10 days easier to swallow.....Much like the double meat, double cheese Whataburger I'm gone have tonight. Add an order of Onion rings.....and I'm all set. What's on your plate?
Go Cowboys and Salud!!!
We had shake and bake pork chops last night.
Does that count?
Lol
 
A little if topic, my dad is 91 and has no idea what I did for a living. He went to one of my playoffs games that had over 12,000 fans and he was fired up...but he has no idea what it took...90 hour weeks, dealing with players, staff, parents, fans, administration, board members, media etc...then being a support system for some of these kids for years and years after they graduated....any way, I thought maybe I can show him a movie where he can see some of that...I thought Varsity Blues, but to much other stuff..not enough football.
Any suggestions???
Enjoy your time with your dad ,
Let him know you love and appreciate him.
Mine passed last year at 90.
 
We have a chance to show some growth tonight, a solid, team win against the struggling Buccaneers will make the next 10 days easier to swallow.....Much like the double meat, double cheese Whataburger I'm gone have tonight. Add an order of Onion rings.....and I'm all set. What's on your plate?
Go Cowboys and Salud!!!
Do you have a whataburger where you live? For some reason I imagined you lived in the East I didn't know they had whataburgers over that far I like Whataburger but whenever I've gone to Sonic, Dairy Queen, and whataburger.

I've noticed this the burgers are almost identical I mean you get more offerings at some and different things at others but the onion rings I think Dairy Queen has the better onion rings of the three so you're gonna get a similar burger You might as well go to the place what what I say in my opinion the onion rings are better at DQ...
 
Not many movies strictly about coaching, most of them are about the life of the player
Dad, 91, God bless good genes
Yes sir...he's the last of his family. All of his siblings were in their 90s when they passed, two this year at 99 and 96. Grandpa was 103 and his mom was 107.....my grandpa used to act tough, saying stuff like, ****, I'm ready to go!!! Then he cried like a kid on his deathbed because he didn't want to die....I remember it like it was yesterday. I was 17 years old....1983
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,235
Messages
14,674,013
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top