TheMightyVanHalen
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 2,557
- Reaction score
- 4,001
My cuñado is making his amazing Menudo. Cebollas, cilantro, limón, con todo!We have a chance to show some growth tonight, a solid, team win against the struggling Buccaneers will make the next 10 days easier to swallow.....Much like the double meat, double cheese Whataburger I'm gone have tonight. Add an order of Onion rings.....and I'm all set. What's on your plate?
Go Cowboys and Salud!!!
*doing my famous Gringo Grito* Con orgullo!
I embarrass my wife every time I do it. haha One time I did it at a Mexican restaurant while the Mariachi's were playing and after they played the head one came up to me and was impressed. I told him I'm a "pi**he cavacho" (my lifelong friend's dad always affectionally called me that
GO COWBOYS!

p.s. We should beat up Jazz for disrespecting Waterburger (how we all used to call it) like that.
