Gameday Menu!

Ranching

Well-Known Member
Messages
52,794
Reaction score
121,392
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We have a chance to show some growth tonight, a solid, team win against the struggling Buccaneers will make the next 10 days easier to swallow.....Much like the double meat, double cheese Whataburger I'm gone have tonight. Add an order of Onion rings.....and I'm all set. What's on your plate?
Go Cowboys and Salud!!!
 
It worked last week and we're riding with it again today for another W. The Breakfast of Champions!!!

00038000222870_C1L1.jpg
coca-cola-classic-2l-1747703636582.jpg
 
We have a chance to show some growth tonight, a solid, team win against the struggling Buccaneers will make the next 10 days easier to swallow.....Much like the double meat, double cheese Whataburger I'm gone have tonight. Add an order of Onion rings.....and I'm all set. What's on your plate?
Go Cowboys and Salud!!!
Can't go wrong with Whataburger.
 
We are going to do tacos and Spanish rice tonight. Go Cowboys!
Are those street taco or flour tortilla tacos? If it's street tacos, don't forget the minced cilantro, onion and lime topping!
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,233
Messages
14,673,846
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top