News: Gannon: Callahan won’t be solely committed to run

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'll settle for a smooth running offense. 10 yards here, 4 there, 6 there, just keep moving the chains and get in to the end zone. We've not had a smooth offense since, well, Aikman early days.

Ren

Reaction score
If we can figure out how to get a decent running game our offense will be impossible to defend and we will go deep into the playoffs. I don't see Fredricks alone making enough difference on our OL to make that happen though, if someone else also steps up i'll get real excited about this season

DFWJC

Reaction score
JG has the tightest leash around his neck that I have ever seen a HC have. The way it has been handled has not been good and unless the team completely go's off (which I think they can if they remain healthy), Red is a sitting duck. All the players seem to like him, but it's no secret how bad he's handled managing the game.. Some guys are meant to be coordinators. Look at our old HC for a perfect example. Wade has the defense in Houston playing lights out. It will be great for the Cowboys if JG is still here next year. What that will mean is that we had a great year in 2013, because anything less that that and i believe he will be looking for an OC job next year....

I actually think that long term, Garrett has a higher ceiling as an HC than as an OC

pgreptom

Reaction score
Barring injuries we will have a decent offensive line. Smith is only going to get better. Free or Parnell, you have to be optimistic and say that position will get better, just not sure how much. Center definitely got a lot better and if Costa starts somewhere at G and stays healthy.. we are immensely better.