Gareon Conley Accused of Rape

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks. I forgot to add the caveat that he was not guilty. You better believe the agent has already scouted and communicated all those great things about Dallas (and other teams) to Conley, in the event he doesn't get drafted.

Everybody knew you meant if he were innocent. If he's guilty, it wouldn't matter anyway since he'll be in the pokey.

9of11

Reaction score
Accused of rape and gone for 6 months or a year....yup....He's a Cowboy.....our second round pick...

Bocephus

Reaction score
A new video is out that shows Conley talking to her at a bar before, so what she told the police about the first encounter being in the elevator is false. Conley says there is "video evidence that further discredit and disprove other versions of these events."

Hailmary

Reaction score
I hope to God that this story isn't true. I'm not even hoping that he's available for us late, it's just that there are so many negative stories this time of year.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Agreed. It's a horrible situation no matter which way it turns out.

These days, if you are a draft prospect, you're better off only working out, interviewing/working out with teams, and perhaps doing charity work. Anything else? Only with family members.

I would take a vow of celibacy until after the draft:laugh:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Take this for what it's worth, but Mike Fisher reported that the Cowboys have "a lot of boots on the ground" investing the Conley situation.

That doesn't surprise me in the least, because, as I've said, none of that money counts against the salary cap and if it helps you to get a first round talent in the second round, great. That all assumes that the kid checks out OK of course, but everything I'm seeing shows that to be the case.