Gareon Conley Accused of Rape

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Is this draft leading the league in assault accusations? Seems like every time I click on "new posts" there's another breaking story.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Guilty or not, you have a pretty good point.

Hmmm, the draft is coming up not long from now, let me start with asking some stranger about a foursome. That sounds like it will work out well for me.
:laugh:

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Its disgusting how society as put so much more validity in a womans word without question. A man is guilty until proven innocent because of these women who are there only because a guy is famous and quick to use the word rape. But cant take the blame the idiot who puts himself in that situation. No simpathy for anybody involved in this. They all got what they deserved. Just shows you money cant make you less stupid.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Its disgusting how society as put so much more validity in a womans word without question. A man is guilty until proven innocent because of these women who are there only because a guy is famous and quick to use the word rape. But cant take the blame the idiot who puts himself in that situation. No simpathy for anybody involved in this. They all got what they deserved. Just shows you money cant make you less stupid.

Uh, because for the most part, men have used their power and strength to subjugate women. Unfortunately, rape has been a part of cultures as long as civilization itself. And most of those rapes have involved men being the aggressors.

fishspill

Reaction score
If these charges amount to nothing and no one drafts him, I like the Cowboys' odds of getting him in here.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Uh, because for the most part, men have used their power and strength to subjugate women. Unfortunately, rape has been a part of cultures as long as civilization itself. And most of those rapes have involved men being the aggressors.

These woman involved with sports guys know whats at the table when they first get there. Common sense, these guys are looking for sex in probably 100% of the case. For the most part common sense will tell you that most of these women understand that and you see it with these women posting pictures on social media when them in bed and the athlete sleeping. Im sorry but these women get no sympathy from me. Neither do these guys. I just dont think society should be quick to use the word rape until the investigation is conclusive, not when its ongoing.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Never know the depths of human stupidity...but this story sounds a little far fetched. Next thing you know...she will say Mike Irvin was the other party. wth.

Carson

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I also enjoy finding random girls by elevators, then asking for foursome!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
These woman involved with sports guys know whats at the table when they first get there. Common sense, these guys are looking for sex in probably 100% of the case. For the most part common sense will tell you that most of these women understand that and you see it with these women posting pictures on social media when them in bed and the athlete sleeping. Im sorry but these women get no sympathy from me. Neither do these guys. I just dont think society should be quick to use the word rape until the investigation is conclusive, not when its ongoing.

I understand all that. But you asked why society automatically takes the woman's side. I explained why. I'm not saying women are always right, but that's the reason why.

As an interesting side note, I heard this story on the Steve Harvey morning show: A guy calls into the show talking about his wild night in New Orleans (I think that's the city). He meets some women and tells them he's a Steelers player named somebody I can't remember. He's big so they believe him.

He has a fun night - let's just say that. The women take pictures of them while they were engaged.

One of the women calls him on his cell the next morning and says, "Either you give us X amount of dollars or we're going to send these pictures to the Steelers and the NFL."

The guy says, "Go ahead!" :laugh:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
1(28) Gareon Conley CB Ohio St.
2(60) Joe Mixon RB Oklahoma
3(92) Caleb Brantley DT Florida
4 (133) Ishmael Zamora WR Baylor

Might as well get some dog beating action in as well.

If these charges amount to nothing and no one drafts him, I like the Cowboys' odds of getting him in here.

Should be interesting how the damage control comes from his representation.

Collins' agent basically came out and told teams that if they passed on him in the first to not bother because he would not sign with them.

That gives him the freedom to get a better guaranteed money deal if he clears the draft.

Then steak dinners at Jerry Jones' house seem to work pretty well.

fishspill

Reaction score
Should be interesting how the damage control comes from his representation.

Collins' agent basically came out and told teams that if they passed on him in the first to not bother because he would not sign with them.

That gives him the freedom to get a better guaranteed money deal if he clears the draft.

Then steak dinners at Jerry Jones' house seem to work pretty well.

Jerry: Gareon, I hope you enjoyed that dinner. Let me introduce you to our starting left guard, La'el. I'll leave you guys to talk shop over those Cubans and Blue.

Leadbelly

Reaction score
Just brilliant.

If I'm Kevin King, Adoree' Jackson, Chidobe Awuzie, or Marlon Humphrey I am wrapping myself in bubble wrap and staying inside until next Monday. It seems the universe has it in for CBs this year.

Much different than the Collins situation to me. If memory serves, Collins was exonerated quickly and it was a death of someone he knew awhile ago. The police were mainly interested if he knew anyone who might have been involved. Conley is a rape accusation where it's unlikely to be wrapped up quickly. The Elliott thing lingered for a year and that was dom. violence. Seems closer to Oakman and that's still ongoing.

DEA_dad

Reaction score
This could be another La'el Collins episode. Conley could go undrafted.

Id bet a small sum of money Jerry has the same PI team that did the work on La'el on the case on this one. If it turns out to be baseless he could grab him cheap, Jerrah knows how to do his due diligence leading into the draft.