Gareon Conley Accused of Rape

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, I don't know who is telling the truth and who is lying here but I'll say this. If the girl is lying, then how stupid is she? Why would you accuse a player who is supposed to be drafted in the first round, before the draft, of rape? I mean, you gotta know that an accusation like this severely damages his financial prospects, thus, her ability to get paid.

If she is lying, she has to be the most stupid gold digger out there.
Women have reported abuse, got paid then declined to testify. See Greg Hardy.

She just had the chance meeting with him so she had to make the claim now. Obviously it would be better to wait until he got drafted early but she likely only had this one chance for her pot of gold.

revospeed

Reaction score
Id bet a small sum of money Jerry has the same PI team that did the work on La'el on the case on this one. If it turns out to be baseless he could grab him cheap, Jerrah knows how to do his due diligence leading into the draft.

They were too busy working on the Collins case to do their due dilligence with 94.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
http://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/4-25-17/
#Eagles were the only team to request the initial police report from the Cleveland Police Department on Garreon Conley

tenor.gif

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Imagine if this is legit and it would have come out the week after the draft instead of before. Now that would suck.

conner01

Reaction score
The guy is stupid and perverted. Why draft an idiot like that?
Stupid, probably so
Perverted, depends on what the real story is
You obviously have to find out the facts but if he fell to 60 and I had the facts, and they were in his favor I would draft him in a heartbeat
Neither of us know what really happened. Putting yourself in that position is stupid but she very well could be telling a story to get money
We just don't know

Gaede

Reaction score
If you're going to do you own PR at least try to not look like a rapist.

The Internet does not forgive.

*** was he thinking with this?!

Then again, this guy potentially raped a random elevator girl during a drunken foursome with a teammate.

So his judgment may not be the best

bodi

Reaction score
Welll lets ask M Irvin an Eric William s on how you have a foursome

A police investigator yesterday said evidence backs up a woman's claim that Dallas Cowboys star Michael Irvin held a gun to her head as a teammate and another man raped her. Friends of the accuser told a Dallas newspaper that she saw drugs in the home of Cowboy all-pro lineman Erik Williams, where the alleged attack took place. The woman also claims that Irvin video-taped the assault, and police have confiscated a video from Williams' home, along with guns and items that might contain drug residue. Lt. David Goelden said the confiscated tape is of two men having sex with a woman. He said charges could be filed against the two players and a third, unidentified man as early as tomorrow. That could keep one or both players out of Sunday's playoff game with the Carolina Panthers. "Everything she's told us has checked out," Goelden told Dallas television station KXAS. "It's just a matter of gathering up our evidence and putting a case together at this point.