Garrett’s post game speech

Jumbo075

Reaction score
It is a nice accomplishment. I thought this team was done after their 5th loss. I always want more Cowboys football. In order to win the SB you need to be in the playoffs. I do want the Eagles to miss the playoffs.

Vikings have to beat the Bears, who will be playing to try to get a bye. Eagles play the QB-less Commanders. My money is on the Eagles being the 6th seed.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Anyone see it or have a video of it.

I seen part of it on one of the local DFW sports.

As they handed out NFC East Champs hats.
He told the players.that tomorrow is Christmas Eve, so enjoy the hat then give it away to someone as a gift. Then they can get back to work as they have bigger fish to fry.

Thought that was a pretty cool way to remind them of the..enjoy the win for a day, then back to work...
THe F bomb was great, JJ in the background grinning..

RamziD

Reaction score
He said the same thing last time we won the division. Happy to hear that speech again though!

I was going to write the same thing. He literally says the same recycled stuff over and over in his speeches

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Perhaps. But I just got through reading the other thread where you were ragging on Garrett and immediately see this one where you are throwing shade again. Seems more of a pattern than a joke, but okay.
He’s one of the golden members of the Haters Club. He can’t stand it when we win.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It is a nice accomplishment. I thought this team was done after their 5th loss. I always want more Cowboys football. In order to win the SB you need to be in the playoffs. I do want the Eagles to miss the playoffs.
Zach said it better weve been here before 3 times in 5 years and have nothing to show for it, thats the mindset the entire team needs to have..there are leaders in the locker room and hopefully they get the atmosphere on point the next 2 weeks..

IMO they dont need to waste a practice down on NY, we play them all the time, we should prepare for Seatle starting Wedenseday..they should not waste any extra time on NY, prepare for seatle , beating NY is not a priority but if you are prepared for Seatle beating NY shouldnt be an issue

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

He told the players.that tomorrow is Christmas Eve, so enjoy the hat then give it away to someone as a gift. Then they can get back to work as they have bigger fish to fry.

Thought that was a pretty cool way to remind them of the..enjoy the win for a day, then back to work...

I can't stand watching or listening to that jackwagon.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't stand watching or listening to that jackwagon.

I stopped listening to his PC's and such.
I only seen this as the showed a clip of that on the sports on FOX or ABC, can't remember which one. I still have the NBC and CBS sports on DVR I need to watch today yet, as well as 2 post game shows. one where they interview players for 30 minutes.

I will watch him on The Jason Garrett Show, but not PC's unless the off season.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

lol HE gave the same speech in 2014 and 2016, that is a joke telling them to give that hats away.
They should get more than some stupid hats.
Winning the div although a low level achievement is still something to be proud of.

whats next, give away whatever they get for the nfcc title, because your going for the SB win?

people nowdays only respect the SB, and that is messed up.
Winning the Div, NFC champ, are something to be proud of.