Garrett’s reaction to the Kellen Moore hype

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You wouldn’t exactly be in any position to know the answer to that now, would you?

In case you haven't noticed, the entire board is having a rational discussion about how horrid Garrett is.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On no, I hate Garrett. I can admit it.

You are the other hand don't have the heart.

Your latest claim is the best of all.

"Garrett is the victim. He has been saddled with a lack of talent. He is a championship head coach in waiting if he only had the players" "He is being held back by the Cowboys" LOL

Your new mantra is "Garrett is good enough to win a championship"

So if at some point in the 10-15 year tenure of Garrett the Cowboys finally win a championship and overcome Garretts ineptitude, you leave it open to say that you were right. Pathetic.

Can you even say that Garrett is a "good coach"?

Stop posting silly things.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honestly...……...I'm the only guy that actually pays attention to your posts.

Exactly. I’ve got 5X the likes you do with a fraction of the post frequency because nobody pays attention.

I take back what I said about your silly posts. Keep up the great work that gets you so much respect around here. You’ve hit on a magic formula.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Exactly. I’ve got 5X the likes you do with a fraction of the post frequency because nobody pays attention.

I take back what I said about your silly posts. Keep up the great work that gets you so much respect around here. You’ve hit on a magic formula.

How many likes do you get when you hail Garrett these days?

Not many. A couple years ago, there were still many Garrett homers around, you had a nice little crew. They have all abandon you and Garrett. Even in 3 straight winning seasons. The gig is way up. And your the only one left holding the bag.

Wait a minute. LOL

Just saw that...………."Riding the Red Rocket"???

Wow, you have issues. LOL

Sorry Mrs. Garrett. I didn't mean to talk about your son.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
On no, I hate Garrett. I can admit it.

You are the other hand don't have the heart.

Your latest claim is the best of all.

"Garrett is the victim. He has been saddled with a lack of talent. He is a championship head coach in waiting if he only had the players" "He is being held back by the Cowboys" LOL

Your new mantra is "Garrett is good enough to win a championship"

So if at some point in the 10-15 year tenure of Garrett the Cowboys finally win a championship and overcome Garretts ineptitude, you leave it open to say that you were right. Pathetic.

Can you even say that Garrett is a "good coach"?

I will say it. Garrett is a good coach. Not a Great coach, not yet at least but he is better than most NFL coaches. I personally rank him at around 9th or 10th in the NFL right now. Has he made mistakes, yep sure has, no doubt about it. But he has also done a lot of things right. The team he has built, along with helping to get the cap in order, we will be able to compete at a high level for a good time to come. For a team to be consistently good, you need at least 2 out of the 3 most important pieces. A good to elite D, a good to elite OL and a good to Elite QB. We have a good D and a good OL, so we have 2 out of the 3. I will say though, as much I like Garrett and I don't think he is the reason we haven't won a championship at all, it's now time. While I have very limited expectations with Dak as the QB, other teams have won with less than great QB play, so it is no longer an excuse. We have the D and the OL to win and win NOW. I will be on board with a new coach after this year, if we don't show progress and make a real run, assuming no major injuries or suspensions of key players.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I will say it. Garrett is a good coach. Not a Great coach, not yet at least but he is better than most NFL coaches. I personally rank him at around 9th or 10th in the NFL right now. Has he made mistakes, yep sure has, no doubt about it. But he has also done a lot of things right. The team he has built, along with helping to get the cap in order, we will be able to compete at a high level for a good time to come. For a team to be consistently good, you need at least 2 out of the 3 most important pieces. A good to elite D, a good to elite OL and a good to Elite QB. We have a good D and a good OL, so we have 2 out of the 3. I will say though, as much I like Garrett and I don't think he is the reason we haven't won a championship at all, it's now time. While I have very limited expectations with Dak as the QB, other teams have won with less than great QB play, so it is no longer an excuse. We have the D and the OL to win and win NOW. I will be on board with a new coach after this year, if we don't show progress and make a real run, assuming no major injuries or suspensions of key players.

LOL...…..you have more guts then IDGIT. At least I can respect that.

As far as Garrett being a good coach, your entitled to your own opinion. At this point 99% of the fanbase things otherwise. Im not going to argue with the 1%.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
LOL...…..you have more guts then IDGIT. At least I can respect that.

As far as Garrett being a good coach, your entitled to your own opinion. At this point 99% of the fanbase things otherwise. Im not going to argue with the 1%.

At one point, 99% thought the world was flat, they were wrong too. :)