RELEASED Garrett Gilbert Released

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
IDV.gif

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's interesting. Not shocking, but at mildly surprising. I hope that means they plan to bring in another veteran, but it could be it will just be Rush and DiNucci

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
That's interesting. Not shocking, but at mildly surprising. I hope that means they plan to bring in another veteran, but it could be it will just be Rush and DiNucci

Guys on the Radio do think this means there will be a move.....I think this points in that direction also...but who knows...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Keeping Mr. Sidearm, eh?

I did see certain advantages with a porous o-line and defense bearing down on him. He was able to throw it throw it through their arm pits.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
That's interesting. I have to believe then (or at least hope) another veteran is likely to be signed.

Maybe I'm wrong but he could make it through waivers and be on our PS...I'm guessing MM told Jerry to release him and give another team a chance to grab him and if no one does he will be the PS guy ...good news is this most likley means we see a new project next year...YEAH!!!

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
It’ll be interesting to see how this development impacts the Deshaun Watson trade talks across the league.