Garrett Graham Interview: cowboys were interested in him;

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
http://www.draftseason.com/nfl-draft-player-interviews/garrett-graham-interview/

Garrett Graham InterviewDraftSeason: What was the most important thing you took from your Senior Bowl experience?
Garrett: I just really enjoyed the experience, and it was a privilege to compete with the top NFL prospects in the country. It was interesting to take part in that week of the scouting process.

DraftSeason: Did you have a chance to meet with many teams, if so any seem to show more interest than others?
Garrett: Yes I met with around 15 teams. It seemed to me that the Falcons, Bears, and Ravens seemed a bit more interested than the others.

DraftSeason: You are one of the more complete tight ends in this years draft, what part of your game do you consider your strongest?
Garrett: I consider my versatility to be my strongest asset as a player. I really tried to become a complete tight end and contribute to the running game, but I still consider my reliable hands and moving the chains on 3rd downs to be the most consistent and strongest part of my game.

DraftSeason: The Badgers have become notorious for producing great tight ends, what gives? And who is the next up and comer we should keep our eyes on?
Garrett: Yea, we have had a string of tight ends at Wisconsin who have really been able to do some good things. Coming into college I really respected Owen Daniels and how he went about his business on and off the field. Coach Chryst gives tight ends the opportunity to make plays as long as we can show that we can consistently do it throughout the year. Hopefully it is a trend that will continue to present itself in Wisconsin football. Lance Kendricks is a guy that has emerged this past season but has only scratched the surface of what he is capable to achieve. He played more and more as the season went on and had his best game against Miami. Lance is a freak when it comes to the weight room and he is definitely a guy that you should keep your eye on, because I know I will be.

DraftSeason: How comfortable are you with possibly moving into more of an H-Back role at the next level?
Garrett: Moving to an H-Back role won’t bother me at all. Wherever I go I will do my role and try my best to contribute as much and as quickly as possible. I have motioned and shifted a ton in my career at Wisconsin, so lining up in the backfield a little more often or being split out is something that I could get used to very quickly.

DraftSeason: Who has been your biggest influence during your football career thus far?
Garrett: My family has been there for me through thick and thin. They are my biggest fans and I would not be anywhere near the person I am today without them and I really appreciate everything they have done for me.

DraftSeason: Which current NFL tight end would you most compare yourself too?
Garrett: Owen Daniels. Having the opportunity to observe his game my freshman year and watch film on him throughout my career at Wisconsin, has really paid off. I have tried to take certain parts of his game and apply them to mine.

DraftSeason: Using one word, sum up your entire college career.
Garrett: Rewarding