Garrett is getting eviscerated on Dallas radio

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Just giving you non-DFW folks a heads up. ESPN 103.3, The Fan, & The Ticket are all teeing off on him. I've waited 5 years for this day. Sunday is the beginning of the end. :yourock:
I've waited 11+...too bad I'm in SoCal

Brooksey

Reaction score
These opinions never ceases to amaze me:

- 'Jerry Jones is a no-nothing guy who is only in the NFL to make money and doesn't care about winning'

Football: JJ was a co-captain and all-conference player of a college football national championship team. That alone makes him more knowledgeable about football than almost anyone posting here. Throw in his total dedication to the Cowboys and the 'no-nothing' argument is over

- 'Jason Garrett is an imbecile who doesn't know how to coach'.

Don't like his won/loss record? Fine. Don't like his play calling (when he called plays)? Fine. The fact is that he was a career QB in a league that has about 75 of those positions available. He managed to do that for 12 years in the NFL. He knows and understands football better than most players. Nobody here comes close to his knowledge.

I'm not an incognito merchandise salesman. I'm not related to anyone within the Cowboys organization. I'm not a shill for another team. I was born in Dallas and have been a fan for over half a century. Jerry Jones bought the team and brought three Super Bowl titles to town. While I wouldn't be opposed to the right coaching change, I still think Garrett can bring another title home.

I wish 'fans' like this would find another team.

You're obviously on the payroll or just really dumb. None of those traits, being a member of a national championship or being a backup NFL quarterback makes you qualified to GM or coach in the NFL. The Cowboys playoff record in the last 25 YEARS proves i'm right and you're talking BS pal

LovinItAll

Reaction score
I wish fans that put the word fans in little apostrophes and quotes and crap would shut up. Nobody gives a crap what your idea of being a fan is. Dumb***es like you telling other fans to root for another team ****ing disgust me.

I don't care what disgusts 'fans' like you.
So because he played college ball 50+ years ago, he's a quality GM?

So because JG was a career backup QB, he's automatically qualified to be an NFL headcoach?

Hahaha wow. The results speak for themselves man.

I didn't address Jones ability to be the general manager or Garrett's ability to coach. I said that Jones is not a no-nothing owner and Garrett isn't an imbecile.

khiladi

Reaction score
Garrett culture goes back 25 years with Jerry. Jim Garrett was actually here before Jerry and somehow worked his way into Jerry’s graces alongside Lacewell. Jim, Larry and Stephen were the inner circle of player personnel decisions. Jim got all three of his sons on the Cowboys in the late 80s early 90s in the first place, otherwise they wouldn’t have sniffed an NFL pro roster.. Jim has a video dedicated to himself on the DC web-site, yet Jimmy isn’t in the ROH.

People keep acting like Garrett is just a victim to the Jones culture, when the Garrett family is a major virus that has infected the franchise and been guiding Jerry for 25 years.

Last edited:

visionary

Reaction score
These opinions never ceases to amaze me:

- 'Jerry Jones is a no-nothing guy who is only in the NFL to make money and doesn't care about winning'

Football: JJ was a co-captain and all-conference player of a college football national championship team. That alone makes him more knowledgeable about football than almost anyone posting here. Throw in his total dedication to the Cowboys and the 'no-nothing' argument is over

- 'Jason Garrett is an imbecile who doesn't know how to coach'.

Don't like his won/loss record? Fine. Don't like his play calling (when he called plays)? Fine. The fact is that he was a career QB in a league that has about 75 of those positions available. He managed to do that for 12 years in the NFL. He knows and understands football better than most players. Nobody here comes close to his knowledge.

I'm not an incognito merchandise salesman. I'm not related to anyone within the Cowboys organization. I'm not a shill for another team. I was born in Dallas and have been a fan for over half a century. Jerry Jones bought the team and brought three Super Bowl titles to town. While I wouldn't be opposed to the right coaching change, I still think Garrett can bring another title home.

I wish 'fans' like this would find another team.

here you go folks

“Stupidest post of the year”

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Just giving you non-DFW folks a heads up. ESPN 103.3, The Fan, & The Ticket are all teeing off on him. I've waited 5 years for this day. Sunday is the beginning of the end. :yourock:

How exciting for those over 70!

romothesavior

Reaction score
I wish fans that put the word fans in little apostrophes and quotes and crap would shut up. Nobody gives a crap what your idea of being a fan is. Dumb***es like you telling other fans to root for another team ****ing disgust me.
+100. The self-proclaimed arbiters of who gets to be a "true fan" are the absolute worst kinds of posters.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Sad state of affairs we actually have fans ,assuming this anonymous site is all Cowboy fans, rooting for Cowboys to lose.

Next up they’ll be rooting for Dak to collapse.

I’ll never root for a loss and let the chips fall where they will with the main agenda 3 hours a week to win the game.