Garrett needs to take back Playcalling

renny

Reaction score
As Troy said, can't hit a simple curl in the 4th quarter when the D is giving that up, blame Prescott.
You weren't the one that was HIT 15 times prior to the 4th quarter ask Aikman how that felt with the concussions!

visionary

Reaction score
My point went completely over your head.

I know
Most pie in the sky points go over my head

You don't 'have a point' as soon as you start recommending giving more responsibility to the most incompetent person in the organization

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Maybe he has an alternate playbook waiting in the wings like he did with Wade.

I know this, though: If Garrett were to do this, he'd wait until we were facing some really bad defenses to do it. He's the master at making himself look good.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I know
Most pie in the sky points go over my head

You don't 'have a point' as soon as you start recommending giving more responsibility to the most incompetent person in the organization

You are without a clue.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
When Romo was healthy, this offense was always among the top 10 or better. When the OL was healthy, this continued, even with a rookie QB. Take away those things, and now coaches actually have to coach.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
This is not a "Fire Jason Garrett" thread.

I honestly think for this offense to have any chance whatsoever, Garrett has to relieve Linehan of playcalling duties. The offense clearly needs a spark, and it's just not happening with Linehan.

Garrett needs to be coaching this season like his job's on the line, and he can't let Linehan write the end of his story in Dallas.

It may end up meaning nothing, but it's what a coach on the hot seat would do given what we've seen this year from this comatose offense.

When your QB has 60 yards at halftime, there's more wrong than just poor QB play.
They both need to be replaced and take that elementary school playbook with them.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
They both need to be replaced and take that elementary school playbook with them.

The problem is that without having Garrett take responsibility, something he rarely directly does, he will have scapegoats to sacrifice.