Twitter: Garrett PC and Practice Tweets - 09/19/13

Cowboy_Mo88

Reaction score
Emmitt Smith "No pain"

Got a feeling Mo has been reading what people have been saying about him and now is out to prove all the nay Sayers wrong. I for one think once he gets his legs under him it could be a Mo out to cause some trouble on the opposing team.

Reactions: JPM

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Got a feeling Mo has been reading what people have been saying about him and now is out to prove all the nay Sayers wrong. I for one think once he gets his legs under him it could be a Mo out to cause some trouble on the opposing team.

If he isn't reading it them someone needs to be feeding him this because it's time he got the message.

arglebargle

Reaction score
He's going to make mistakes, and I hope folks don't go overboard when that happens.

The reason the Cowboys drafted Wilcox, imo, is that they saw continuous improvement from him throughout his senior year. The guy has only played defense for one year. If they are willing to throw him in now, it probably means they are seeing continued improvements. Hope he steps up bigtime. Just a matter of when.....

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Would be suprised if he starts, but all for him rotate in during the game. Get him more and more comfortable. Think they are giving him runs with the 1s to help him along more. (Would be a pleasant suprise if he starts). Mo, Im worried about, hope he can get past these niggiling injuries he keeps having, but i am worried he gonna have the bad shoulder all year - then off season surgery. If he pops it again, he's in trouble. Which is why I dont understand not having Moore in as a precaution !

Frozen700

Reaction score
He's going to make mistakes, and I hope folks don't go overboard when that happens.

The reason the Cowboys drafted Wilcox, imo, is that they saw continuous improvement from him throughout his senior year. The guy has only played defense for one year. If they are willing to throw him in now, it probably means they are seeing continued improvements. Hope he steps up bigtime. Just a matter of when.....

That is the equivalent to saying "I hope it does not rain anywhere tomorrow"

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Garrett PC Tweets
Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr
Garrett said the Cowboys need to run the ball even if the d is set to stop the run; contradicting Romo said he just takes what d give u

The last time Murray played against St. Louis, he gained 253 yards on 25 carries; 16 of those 25 carries came in the 2nd half. (Romo was 14/24 166)

Murray has only had 20+ carries in just 8 of his 19 games after that Rams game.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
The last time Murray played against St. Louis, he gained 253 yards on 25 carries; 16 of those 25 carries came in the 2nd half. (Romo was 14/24 166)

Murray has only had 20+ carries in just 8 of his 19 games after that Rams game.

I miss those days.