Twitter: Garrett PC Tweets - 09/06/13 *Rayford to replace Bass*

Lonestar94

Reaction score
Marvin Austin sucks, everyone at the Giants forum wants us to pick him up because he sucks so much.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
so again, Austin has more tackles in the last two seasons then Hayden, Cohen,Rayford, and now Jerome Long combined.

so maybe Austin does suck, but save the bull**** box score stuff for someone that doesn't know better.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Both the Chiefs and Rams have better o-lines than the Giants. And the Chiefs have J Charles.
Just saying that I would not be counting those chickens....so to speak.

Don't worry about Jamal Charles.. Reid is coaching there now. He'll only get 3 carries a game.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Yeah but he might get a bazillion passes out of the back field. :)

Not worried about covering him as a receiver. Carter and Lee will light his arse up.

(But gently.. because we don't want any flags for hitting ballcarriers too hard or in the wrong way.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not worried about covering him as a receiver. Carter and Lee will light his arse up.

(But gently.. because we don't want any flags for hitting ballcarriers too hard or in the wrong way.

One flag for knocking a good player out of the game on a clean hit...I don't mind <evil grin>

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I thought Bass was the starting strongside DE if Spencer could not go. Bass usually plays DT on passing downs, so this may be where Rayford to DT stories are coming from.

iceman117

Reaction score
Both the Chiefs and Rams have better o-lines than the Giants. And the Chiefs have J Charles.
Just saying that I would not be counting those chickens....so to speak.

good call, let's get through this first game and worry about the Chiefs and Rams when the time comes because your right both of their offensive lines are better than New York's. The Rams O-line has improved dramatically adding Jake Long and getting Roger Saffold back from injury, i also expect Barret Jones to eventually beat either their LG or Center out at some point for a starting job but most likely not by week 3 but we better not take them or KC;s oline and running attack lightly... we need some guys to step up

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
Dunno - something tells me this Rayford guy is going to surprise a lot of people. He may just to a good fit.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I so want to see Arkin get a rep at DT and do something meaningful. Just to piss off the masses on this forum