Garrett press conference

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me why this poser continues to wear sunglasses at indoor press conferences?

I hate everything about this guy. When will it end Jerry? Please save us all.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Take into account Garrett is of the red head pigmentation which can result in the sensitivity of light/accountability/beach front property

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Can’t recall Garrett ever wearing sunglasses during an indoor press conference. Where can this press conference be found?

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Garrett will never get a head coaching job again in the nfl.
He will get another shot I can assure just due to Dallas being his first headcoaching gig and other owners wanting to prove Jerry made a bad decesion so they would take the chance. I don’t care for Linehan as much as I do for Garrett and will that being said I think Stephen has both of them on the hot seat this season.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Hope he talks about why Romo is fat.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He will get another shot I can assure just due to Dallas being his first headcoaching gig and other owners wanting to prove Jerry made a bad decesion so they would take the chance. I don’t care for Linehan as much as I do for Garrett and will that being said I think Stephen has both of them on the hot seat this season.

The gig has been up n Garrett for a while now. Coordinators and coaches around the league know how basic and simple Garrett teams are to prepare for. No self respecting franchise would hire Garrett.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Actually, I hope someone else hires him. That would be another team we could write off.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
The gig has been up n Garrett for a while now. Coordinators and coaches around the league know how basic and simple Garrett teams are to prepare for. No self respecting franchise would hire Garrett.
I have to agree on Garrett not having the tools to adjust during games.

Xelda

Reaction score
I enjoy hearing about our Cowboys. Watching or listening to Jason Garrett is an exercise in futility. You try to read between the same lines he spews every week and come away with nothing. He would have a great future in politics.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Garretts only issue is that he has Jerry as his owner. Hell Bill Parcells couldn't even succeed under Jerry Jones.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Garretts only issue is that he has Jerry as his owner. Hell Bill Parcells couldn't even succeed under Jerry Jones.
I can’t fault Parcells under Jerry though he could have made a successful run in the 06-07 season playoffs but Romo had that field goal drop.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can’t fault Parcells under Jerry though he could have made a successful run in the 06-07 season playoffs but Romo had that field goal drop.

That fg drop was about the last reason we lost that game. There were so many problems with that game plan it wasn't even silly.

Parcells was a great NFL coach for a long time, but he wasn't perfect, either.