Garrett press conference

GMO415

Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me why this poser continues to wear sunglasses at indoor press conferences?

giphy.gif

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garretts only issue is that he has Jerry as his owner. Hell Bill Parcells couldn't even succeed under Jerry Jones.

I used to think this could be true and I still believe (know) that coaches are set up to fail in Dallas but seeing Garrett blink down the stretch of the 2016 season and choose safety over preparation convinced me he's a gutless she-male who lacks the stones to be a true leader of men.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I used to think this could be true and I still believe (know) that coaches are set up to fail in Dallas but seeing Garrett blink down the stretch of the 2016 season and choose safety over preparation convinced me he's a gutless she-male who lacks the stones to be a true leader of men.

How did Garrett get a job in football?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Garrett is Jerry’s way of saying winning isn’t a priority unless he can recieve the credit he’s pursuing .

In other words Jerry isn’t interested in winning if a coach receives more credit than him.

He tried that with Jimmy but didn’t like it.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Garrett is Jerry’s way of saying winning isn’t a priority unless he can recieve the credit he’s pursuing .

In other words Jerry isn’t interested in winning if a coach receives more credit than him.

He tried that with Jimmy but didn’t like it.
Garrett is Jerry’s pet cat

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Garrett is Jerry’s pet cat
He’s defintely his pet.

I think some fans forget Jerry doesn’t want a greater coach who could recieve more credit than him. He tried that with Jimmy and didn’t like it.

There’s only room for one ego in Dallas.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
He’s defintely his pet.

I think some fans forget Jerry doesn’t want a greater coach who could recieve more credit than him. He tried that with Jimmy and didn’t like it.

There’s only room for one ego in Dallas.
Jimmy’s ego was on par with his. It was a match made in hell that resulted in greatness!

mmohican29

Reaction score
That fg drop was about the last reason we lost that game. There were so many problems with that game plan it wasn't even silly.

Parcells was a great NFL coach for a long time, but he wasn't perfect, either.

Parcells sucked here. I still can't believe the reverance for that fat **** amongst this fandom.

He accomplished nothing, then quit when his only real opportunity to do so presented itself.

The man literally threw his winning lottery ticket out before scratching off the powerball # because he didn't care about winning anymore enough to continue in Dallas with ramped up expectations.