Twitter: Garrett Presser

CWR

Reaction score
All year CowboysZone wanted Garrett to leave KM alone to run the offense. We even made up stories of Jerry telling Kellen to let him know if Garrett interferes.

Now we are saying Garrett should be calling timeouts when he doesn’t like a play call.

We can’t have it both ways.

Seriously? You think people would have been mad at Garrett for putting Coop and Cobb back in the game on the season deciding play? Ok lol

Besides that last I checked JG aint on the zone taking advice. The final product is on him. He carries that responsibility.

lockster

Reaction score
Leadership 101. You take the heat when things go wrong, and you pass out the praise when things go right.
If you are going to pass the buck, do it after you have rebelled against the system, and gotten nO where,. Like,. I would force my plays in play calling if I didn't get what I wanted, and then live with the heat in the week. If I got fired , fine. Garrett has made enough money, that he's not forced to accept anything, other than the fact he might not be willing to risk his job. Either way, you are going to lose Ur job! Lose Ur job by acting on Ur decisions, not someone else's. So Garrett is weak. Even if he wasn't the MAIN PROBLEM. Head coach has to call the shots. Be a bill belicheck, if owner gets in the way, trade the QB in waiting for peanuts , to make Ur point! Lol. As I always say, bill might be a cheater, but he's still the best coach in the NFL. Bill is a HOF coach. Kraft will only get to be NFL HOF owner because he had Bill. Garrett obviously didn't talk enough with bill at the draft combines. The fact that guys like witten got to run the team, tells me , something is badly badly wrong.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He was just grinning and smiling like nothing happened.

Absolutely incredible.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
all the winning coaches ALWAYS take the blame...they OWN IT. Garrett doesn't, without fail. THATS ALL YA NEED TO KNOW.
You are wrong.

He owned it today. He said it.

Then he rolled everyone else on his staff under the bus, but let's not quibble about semantics.

Reactions: CWR

ondaedg

Reaction score
Can he? Does Jerry allow that? Jerry said no one can meddle with Moore or they answer to him so can Garrett pull rank on Moore?

That's the million dollar question. Noone knows what Garrett can and can't do per Jerry. Once Garrett leaves I hope we get some visibility into how things really work in big D.

willia451

Reaction score
Jerry has given him 10s of millions of dollars to be this guy for him. Garrett is just telling the truth. I don't control anything. That was taken from me long ago.

Can't you guys fill in the blanks?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
A complete quit on him next Sunday wound make me so happy

HotDog37

Reaction score
I don't know quite what to say but one thing I can say is that this teams needs a new head coach and a new direction. This can't be allowed to continue. Maybe he will be a better fit somewhere else. Probably so.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
One of the things that struck me was when he said (paraphrasing) - players come in lift, run, and watch game film on their own...huh? Dont they go over the game film with their coaches.

Reactions: CWR

Fmart322

Reaction score
With the Commanders game coming up Jerry should call Garrett into work at 5am to fire him.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Jason Garrett is Jerry Jones's glorified side *****. That is all he is. Get him and the rest of this trash coaching staff out of here.