'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go

They tried that and the jet plane was broke..........:muttley:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
"Ultimately"

Way to weasel. Kellen calls the plays as constrained by The Process imposed by the HC. We don't know how much The Process constrains him, and unless Garrett discussed that specifically, this is just noise.

I wouldn't be shocked if Kellen was named the interm HC for this week...I bet we would put up a 50 spot. Team might actually show up.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak shouldn't play the Deadskins. Season's already over. Rest up homie. :cool:

He will play to pad his season stats and make sure we once again don't see Rush with the 1st offense.
The pathetic stuff will really start when Dak throws for a TD and celebrates like we just won the Superbowl.
Yes, we have reached new lows in Big D with our Dak-friendly offense!

HotDog37

Reaction score
Kellen should call Bill Callahan and share a drink

I agree I actually like Callahan. Sometimes it's about "fit" more than anything else. He fit, the OL liked and respected him. He would also be an interesting backup HC option should things not work out with whoever Jerry picks as HC. I would definitely consider bringing him in. If we somehow retardedly (lol) keep Garrett I bring in Callahan as insurance and for assistant coaching. If I am not mistaken he comes from the WCO system tree. I would like to see what he could do here with that.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I wouldn't be shocked if Kellen was named the interm HC for this week...I bet we would put up a 50 spot. Team might actually show up.

I would have liked to see Moore unleashed for half a season, without wondering how much Garrett is interfering in the offense.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This guy gets more unlikeable every day.

Impossible for me. There is no more depths of how unlikeable this weasel is. He puts on this nice guy persona but he's really just a smug slimeball who takes no accountability at all. But his boss is the same way and does not demand accountability for him so they are a perfect fit. I've never hated a coach for any team I have ever rooted for more than Garrett. And it isn't even close. There is not one redeeming quality about this guy.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin'
It's early morn
The taxi's waitin'
He's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome
I could die
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go
:lmao2:that's hilarious:lmao2:

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's the million dollar question. Noone knows what Garrett can and can't do per Jerry. Once Garrett leaves I hope we get some visibility into how things really work in big D.

I think it'll largely be the same. Jerry already said he decided to go younger with his coaching staff and we see the results. I expect him to also keep Moore and kitna but we shall see there.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
So when does the Cowboys being mediocre trash under Jerry's watch going to expire? I have zero faith it ever will.

Jerry has an expiration date as well. Once he has left this planet things will change. He is 78 so he can't run the team forever. Luckily I'm younger than him so I will live to see it :laugh: