Twitter: Garrett: Romo will not practice this evening; Carr still out

DFWJC

Reaction score
think maybe they are not telling all they know about romo

Not at all.

He has been ready for full go for at least two weeks now. They have a scripted plan and going to be extremely cautious, even if he is wanting to play more. They are determined to ease him in very slowly. No reason at all for risks. He is complaining some but they need to ignore him and stay with the plan.

In fact, to a lesser degree, they are determined to ease the entire team in slowly this training camp. The could have gone full contact already yesterday, but are waiting at least two days to get that level.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not at all.

He has been ready for full go for at least two weeks now. They have a scripted plan and going to be extremely cautious, even if he is wanting to play more. They are determined to ease him in very slowly. No reason at all for risks. He is complaining some but they need to ignore him and stay with the plan.

In fact, to a lesser degree, they are determined to ease the entire team in slowly this training camp. The could have gone full contact already yesterday, but are waiting at least two days to get that level.

Fwiw, Romo mentions them holding him back due to the plan they had going into camp in his interview yesterday.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Babe is the worst source ever. This time last year he was all but saying romo wouldn't be ready to start the season.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
He was quoting somebody about the standing hurting. That video won't work for me.

Tony? Jason? Trainer?

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
If the plan was to work him slowly in, they should have said that instead of saying he's full go. That was dumb on their part.

Hope Babe's bluster is just that.

daveferr33

Reaction score
I hope its just precautionary, but Birddog's tweet has me concerned.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I am good either way with Romo,if his back is really bad then this is his last season here and we can make plans for the future,if he is ok then we can hopefully squeeze another year or 2 out of him.