Garrett to force Jerry's Hand?

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
If Jerry isn’t going to extend him, I don’t know why Jerry doesn’t just release Garrett so he can move on to his next job.

Xeven

Reaction score
Jason accepting position as Belechek’s water boy.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
If Jerry isn’t going to extend him, I don’t know why Jerry doesn’t just release Garrett so he can move on to his next job.
and i don't know why people won't give jones a bit to make that happen. just because he didn't do it right after the game doesn't mean it isn't coming soon.

like i said - lots of action will happen around the league today. but i'm willing to bet NO ONE gets hired before this week is over anyway.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Giants fan would bulldoze Metlife if the Giants hire Garrett. They want no part of him.

They should anyway......................I live less than 10 miles from that piece of crap stadium and it cost me a bundle of tax $'s , and I'm a Cowboys fan.....That place sucks and it cost half a billion more than gorgeous AT&T................................

EJK24

Reaction score
With the Giant's opening I could see Jason pushing Jerry for a quick decision on his future.
Technically, Jerry has until 1/14/20 before Garrett's contract expires.
Don't think Jerry would hold Jason hostage if he wanted to pursue the Giant's gig.
Interesting dynamic at play there.

Hes not held hostage. He could talk to the Giants and come to an agreement and as of 1/14 hes their coach.

EJK24

Reaction score
you can talk to another team while under contract ?

Hes under contract with his season over and it about to expire. You dont think his agent can talk with the Giants at this point? No one is going to call tampering on a back door deal for a guy whose season is over and is days away from being completely free to do what he wants.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Hes under contract with his season over and it about to expire. You dont think his agent can talk with the Giants at this point? No one is going to call tampering on a back door deal for a guy whose season is over and is days away from being completely free to do what he wants.
thanks

Proof

Reaction score
Recent rumors for the Giants are mcdaniels and Rhule. I honestly think if Jason gets a job this year his ceiling is qb coach