Garrett's Last Ride

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Fans never learn.

CBZ: we want Garrett because hes not Wade Phillips.

Also CBZ: We want Richard because hes not Garrett.

Me: Start LEARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

3 straight losses with the secondary getting totally dominated the last 2 call your post complete nonsense.
Nonsense because you can't comprehend anything past what you think. Did you even read what I said. Because that wasn't an opinion that was an actual factual statement that's the best you got little Smiley figures. Yeah I guess you flunk sandbox 2

TooTall_Jones

Reaction score
After 2 decades of our obvious dysfunction as an organization, the ONLY people on this board who could possibly be supporting the Jones Cartel and the Red-Headed Imbecile are:

1. Incognito Merchandise salesmen
2. Incognito Employees/Family members of Jones/Garrett clan
3. Incognito Opposing teams PRAYING we keep these buffoons forever to guarantee we'll never WIN ANYTHING!

ICP

Reaction score
Wait till Dallas gets manhandled by Philly Sunday night and Jerry has a whole two weeks to chew on losing 4 straight

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Firing Garrett at the bye week and rolling with Richard as the interim HC does two things:

1. Holds JG accountable and gives the team a chance to come out of it's death spiral

2. Determine whether or not Richard is a capable HC to consider in the offseason.

Also liberates Moore and makes him fully responsible for the offense.

On both offense and defense, we have a lack of clarity about who is really in charge, and therefore who is responsible.

Let's see what the guys who we haven't already concluded can't get the job done can do. It's a waste of the rest of the season to hang on to lame ducks instead of giving the reins to guys we might want to keep.

Same last year with Linehan. Should have moved on from him at the bye.

GMO415

Reaction score
source.gif