Video: Garrett's Post Game Speech

dfense

Reaction score
Hey haters, Garrett gets to deal with the hand he's dealt by ownership. But the team plays hard for him. Cant deny that.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Hey haters, Garrett gets to deal with the hand he's dealt by ownership. But the team plays hard for him. Cant deny that.
He’s the only puppet that’s prevented us from a collapse under Jerry’s dysfunctional football operations .

Everytime we appear on the threshold of a collapse he rallies the troops. No doubt one of his best assets.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Garrett won against the worst rushing defense in the league !
Lets all not celebrate that zeke got the win , but lets credit carrot head ! woo hOO !
/sarc .

Lets even post his piss poor coaching post game speech, which is worthless .
And let lowlifes defend that we've made the playoffs twice in 9 years under this 'offense guru'

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I.e. - On the lions game Zeke gave us the win regardless of playcalling, playbook, or scheming.
The Lions have the worst rush offense in the league, give the most yards per game .
Of course Jason is lucky to have zeke, and give him the win .

Thats not coaching, its talent that won this game . Zeke running for 152 yards, and receiving for 88 yards . Made 1 of 2 tds .

Everybody can see it .

So, Bill Belichick wins because of Brady and not because he is a good coach?

I'm not saying Garrett is a good coach, but the way some only give blame and never credit is nonsense. It can't be that when things go bad it's on the coach, and when things go well the coach has nothing to do with it. The coaching staff did work up the game plan and call the plays. Zeke didn't decide to run the deep pass pattern on his own. For that matter, Zeke didn't draft himself for the Dallas Cowboys.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

I'm not saying Garrett is a good coach, but the way some only give blame and never credit is nonsense. It can't be that when things go bad it's on the coach, and when things go well the coach has nothing to do with it. The coaching staff did work up the game plan and call the plays. Zeke didn't decide to run the deep pass pattern on his own. For that matter, Zeke didn't draft himself for the Dallas Cowboys.
Right ..

Blaming coaching for losses and not giving credit for wins is an obvious personal agenda which I try to ignore.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett won against the worst rushing defense in the league !
Lets all not celebrate that zeke got the win , but lets credit carrot head ! woo hOO !
/sarc .

Lets even post his piss poor coaching post game speech, which is worthless .
And let lowlifes defend that we've made the playoffs twice in 9 years under this 'offense guru'

So, if the Cowboys don't take full advantage of Zeke it's bad coaching, and if they do it's still bad coaching?

Do you downgrade the Pat's coaching when Brady has a great game, or the Rams coaching when Gurley has a great game? Isn't taking advantage of the weapons what a coach and a team is supposed to do?

Moving along ... while it's true the Lions have a terrible run defense, they also were one of the best passing defenses in the NFL coming into the game, and we took advantage of them through the air as well.

In any case, it's illogical to suggest a player got the win alone. It took blocking, calling the right plays, Dak making throws ....

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So, if the Cowboys don't take full advantage of Zeke it's bad coaching, and if they do take full advantage of Zeke it's still bad coaching?

Do you downgrade the Pat's coaching when Brady has a great game, or the Rams coaching when Gurley has a great game? Isn't taking advantage of the weapons what a coach and a team is supposed to do?

Moving along ... while it's true the Lions have a terrible run defense, they also were one of the best passing defenses in the NFL coming into the game, and we took advantage of them through the air as well.

In any case, it's plain illogical to suggest any player got the win alone. It took great blocking, calling the right plays, Dak making the throws ....
I’m assuming they don’t blame the players when we lose? Lol

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
No they don't.

Idk why JG supporters use this as a barometer of anything. They don't play harder for him than any team does for any other coach. Besides, this is the EXPECTATION, not a measure of success.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
JG's speech is more a whining babble than anything .

3 Playoff berths in 9 years, great locker room speeches though .... /sarc .

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
No they don't.

Idk why JG supporters use this as a barometer of anything. They don't play harder for him than any team does for any other coach. Besides, this is the EXPECTATION, not a measure of success.

:hammer:

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

The coaching staff DID NOT draft zeke , it was the Front Office.

Nice talking to you .

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JG's speech is more a whining babble than anything .

3 Playoff berths in 9 years, great locker room speeches though .... /sarc .

I didn't hear any whining in the speech. Do you really think it's the lack dynamic speaking skills is what cause the team to miss the playoffs?

Garrett isn't a good coach, but why the need to fabricate nonsense to justify thinking that?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The coaching staff DID NOT draft zeke , it was the Front Office.

Nice talking to you .

lol - yep, no involvement from the coaches. Right - play it however it fits your narrative.

I suppose the front office called the plays too.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I didn't hear any whining in the speech. Do you really think it's the lack dynamic speaking skills is what cause the team to miss the playoffs?

Garrett isn't a good coach, but why the need to fabricate nonsense to justify thinking that?

I agree 100% that Garrett isn't a good coach.

That non-sense speech was terrible, but to each his own i guess.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
lol - yep, no involvement from the coaches. Right - play it however it fits your narrative.
I suppose the front office called the plays too.

:facepalm:

We played the worst rush defense in the league, go and see Zeke's numbers .

What credit does the offensive coaching staff need in this game in particular ?

Listen, if we get to the playoffs i will credit Garrett and his staff; after 9 years hearing this low life 'lucky me' dribble of a speech, a lot of us don't care about Garrett speeches .

we care about playoff berths .