Video: Garrett's Post Game Speech

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
let me correct this

its about playoff berths for every coach except bilicheck.

Yeah but i dont think Garrett is about playoff berths , i mean look at his record ... 2 berths in 9 seasons .

I don't see Garrett the least bit worried about making the playoffs, at all .

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah but i dont think Garrett is about playoff berths , i mean look at his record ... 2 berths in 9 seasons .

Not being a good coach doesn't mean he doesn't care, or that winning or making the playoffs isn't important to him. That's like saying that because Beasley isn't as good as Julio Jones it means he doesn't care about being successful. Garrett just doesn't have the same ability as more successful coaches, just as some players don't have as much ability as others.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Not being a good coach doesn't mean he doesn't care, or that winning or making the playoffs isn't important to him. That's like saying that because Beasley isn't as good as Julio Jones it means he doesn't care about being successful. Garrett just doesn't have the same ability as more successful coaches, just as some players don't have as much ability as others.

So you agree Garrett is trash as HC , whatever he is or does personally is really not my interest .

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everybody, please settle down and stay respectful.

To the topic of the post, if you really have an issue with the post-game speech, then what you actually have is an agenda. Which is fine, but let's at least be honest about what our issues are with the coaches.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you agree Garrett is trash as HC , whatever he is or does personally is really not my interest .

Do you read any of what you respond to, or is this just a way to cover for having written something that isn't logical? I've already said I believe Garrett should have been replaced.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

no, he is worried, its the degree of success in making the playoffs for different coaches, except for bilicheck...

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Garrett won against the worst rushing defense in the league !
Lets all not celebrate that zeke got the win , but lets credit carrot head ! woo hOO !
/sarc .

Lets even post his piss poor coaching post game speech, which is worthless .
And let lowlifes defend that we've made the playoffs twice in 9 years under this 'offense guru'
"Lowlifes"? Dang man...

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Everybody, please settle down and stay respectful.

To the topic of the post, if you really have an issue with the post-game speech, then what you actually have is an agenda. Which is fine, but let's at least be honest about what our issues are with the coaches.
What that garrett is trash, and he is lucky his daddy cuddled up to Jerry's **** so he could have the job that he never earned nor deserved.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What that garrett is trash, and he is lucky his daddy cuddled up to Jerry's **** so he could have the job that he never earned nor deserved.

Of all the takes you could have about why a coach got his job, this is certainly one of them.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
We actually managed the clock well at the end of the game. I'll give the coaches credit for that.