Garrett's presser

BigTx66

Reaction score
Garrett is an all-pro spitter and clapper. Other than that......he's a useless excuse for a head coach of a franchise loaded with quality players. Sad that the fans will again be lied to and taken for millions of dollars in tickets and team paraphernalia, just to see an incompetent coaching staff tank this season. Garrett is a corporate pawn for a money-grabbing corporation run by Jerry Jones, who really doesn't care at all about attaining team success, only putting more money in his greedy pocket. The Cowboys are nothing but a perpetual lie and facade. Garrett is just the sideline clown.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He looked at the room of reporters and dropped this bit of football wisdom on them: " We didn't execute........need to execute better".

Translation: its the players fault. My preparation was good. My schemes and play calls were good........players just didn't execute.

We are @ a stalemate between the defensive coaches and the players. Coaches blaming the players for not making plays...Playing blaming coaches for poor game plans. We are in trouble. :rolleyes:

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
I saw that presser , the questions being asked to garrett were also pathetic .

"uh, jason ... having injuries and ref penalties that are questionable .. uhhh .. did that contribute to a loss today ? " <--- PATHETIC.
Yep. The younger fans might not know this, but there was a time losing was not acceptable and reporters actually asked tough questions.

waldoputty

Reaction score
He looked at the room of reporters and dropped this bit of football wisdom on them: " We didn't execute........need to execute better".

Translation: its the players fault. My preparation was good. My schemes and play calls were good........players just didn't execute.

may be the cook can feed him some chicken bones

starfan1

Reaction score
It’s probably right on both accounts the schemes suck but the players are not performing well at all

every time a pass is thrown I cringe that it will be a completion or pass interference and if it weren’t for Quinn where would we get pressure

oh I know DLaw is getting doubled that what I hear well he was last year as well problem is he got paid

TwoDeep3

Reaction score

And who is ultimately responsible for the players executing?

JayFord

Reaction score
Watching this coaching staff is like watching your friend play dark souls like its super mario

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Yes those player should have never turned down that field goal and gone for it on 4th Down:facepalm:

MojaveJT

Reaction score
So the same old schtick he always gives. Yawn. Even his pressers are predictable now.