Dorsett99Yards
Active Member
- Messages
- 166
- Reaction score
- 145
I was thinking we could've kept Sam Williams and our 4th for what we've been getting from Gary. Now I'm only half thinking that.
Hopefully more plays for Porter and getting some bodies back would be a start.he had a great game. We did well stopping the run too. Our issue again is coverage. The back 7. We better fix that in a hurry.
The cowboys have a VERY bad defense….if The Texans didnt do what they did today then theres only 2 reasonsI know we’re all looking for silver linings, and that’s important.
But that is a very bad offense and bad overall team that was 0-3 (now 0-4) for a reason. And it showed down the stretch.
They simply out-dunced the Cowboys today.
I forgot we traded a pick for him. That raises the expectations for him. However, we’ve been pretty terrible at drafting defense, so it’s not like the 4th rounder would’ve amounted to anything.I was thinking we could've kept Sam Williams and our 4th for what we've been getting from Gary. Now I'm only half thinking that.
Maybe, just maybe it is starting to to come together.I noted it several times in the game threads....so did Q
Sam williams continues to have two penalties or bonehead plays to one splash play; glad he is goneI was thinking we could've kept Sam Williams and our 4th for what we've been getting from Gary. Now I'm only half thinking that.
Gary seemed to be an impact player today. I saw him putting pressure on the QB and making plays today.
Good to see that they can at least take advantage of a poor OL. Years previous to now, teams would roll in injured and craptastic along the OL and would blow through them.Gary seemed to be an impact player today. I saw him putting pressure on the QB and making plays today.
