Gary played well today

I was thinking we could've kept Sam Williams and our 4th for what we've been getting from Gary. Now I'm only half thinking that.
 
I know we’re all looking for silver linings, and that’s important.

But that is a very bad offense and bad overall team that was 0-3 (now 0-4) for a reason. And it showed down the stretch.

They simply out-dunced the Cowboys today.
The cowboys have a VERY bad defense….if The Texans didnt do what they did today then theres only 2 reasons

1. They have money on the game
2. They dont belong in the nfl
 
Dallas got 1 more stop than last week to end the game in a very similar situation. They still have a ways to go.
 
I was thinking we could've kept Sam Williams and our 4th for what we've been getting from Gary. Now I'm only half thinking that.
I forgot we traded a pick for him. That raises the expectations for him. However, we’ve been pretty terrible at drafting defense, so it’s not like the 4th rounder would’ve amounted to anything.
 
He seemed to be playing a huge chip on his shoulder. The noise must have been a little loud. Though it shouldn't have, hes played better than most will recognize
 
I was thinking we could've kept Sam Williams and our 4th for what we've been getting from Gary. Now I'm only half thinking that.
Sam williams continues to have two penalties or bonehead plays to one splash play; glad he is gone
 
He showed some pride. I respect that. He knows he hasn't played well, likely heard all of the chatter, and wanted to shut up the naysayers. Good!

Now play hard and consistently every week.
 
He did play well. It offers the hope that this thing can come together as the season moves on.

Keep head above water for now.
 
Gary seemed to be an impact player today. I saw him putting pressure on the QB and making plays today.
Good to see that they can at least take advantage of a poor OL. Years previous to now, teams would roll in injured and craptastic along the OL and would blow through them.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,120
Messages
14,668,674
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top