Gas prices?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Quickie update - the gas around here is now at........... $2.49 this AM.

I feel like I went back in time!

ologan

Reaction score
Drove by the local Race Trac yesterday and their gas was 3.33 for regular with the 10% ethanol,while the Exxon a mile away was 2.99. Went in and told the manager about the competiton down the street....Didn't seem to matter to him at all,so I told him he had probably seen the last of my business,along with relegating the RT Mastercard I use exclusively for my business to secondary or tertiary status. That's a lot of money each month that gets paid immediately.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Rowdy;2337379 said:
PROGRAM COMPATIBILITY:

Finally, some good news about gas prices...
INTRODUCING THE NEW $2.99 GUARANTEE.

With fuel prices continuing to rise, consumers asked for help. Chrysler answered the call by creating “Let’s Refuel America,” the innovative gas guarantee program for buyers of Chrysler vehicles.

Program participants, simply use a special card linked to their MasterCard® or Visa® credit card account. The card may be used to purchase enough fuel at $2.99 per gallon to travel up to 12,000 miles per year for 3 years. So no matter what the price at the pump says, you'll never have to pay more than $2.99 per gallon for qualifying fuel.[1]

These are challenging times. We’re doing what we can to help.

To enroll in this program please visit here or login.

1 87 Octane or diesel fuel only.

MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.

* Allow 6 weeks for activation.

Voyager Fleet Systems is a product line offered by U.S. Bank Corporate Payment Systems, a division of U.S. Bank National Association ND.

Pricelock and the Pricelock Logo are Trademarks of Pricelock, Inc.

To view other current incentives click here

No deductible. See dealer for a copy of limited warranty details. Non-Transferable. Not available on SRT and certain fleet vehicles. On purchases after 07/26/07.

So was that something that any Chrysler owner could sign up for, or was it something you could only get for purchasing a new car?

CowboyMark

Reaction score
You guys think that gas prices will ever drop to $1.50 or lower. Or atleast around $2.

Route 66

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2341142 said:
So was that something that any Chrysler owner could sign up for, or was it something you could only get for purchasing a new car?

It was a special for any Dodge Chrysler Jeep new car sale. Im wondering how all those who did this feel now.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
$26.00 to fill my tank today!
Down from $40.00.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2349373 said:
I filled up the other day $42 down from $60

6 Cylinder?
I didn't even check out the price per gallon, I just said give me 30 and figured to get 3/4 of a tank.