GBN 06 Mock Draft - Players Available

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
My wishlish contains...

1-Vince Young or DeAngleo Williams or Jimmy Williams or Mathias Kiwanuka or Ahmad Brooks

wxcpo

Reaction score
Holmes would be an absolute stud for us if we were to get him. I would much rather us get either a top OL'man and if not available than trade down and grab Bobby Carpenter. Although I'm sure his recent injury has something to do with him sliding out of the 1st round in this mock draft. I would not be surprised to see him move back up into round 1 come April.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think we'll do what we've been doing....we'll address our most of our needs in FA and use our draft picks on the best players available with position only coming into play if the player is equal to others on the board.

If the guy we really want is there but there are higher rated players on the board, then we'll trade down.

btcutter

Reaction score
Please don't draft Young....please....have him come out so someone else can draft him and put someone down to us.

jbsg02

Reaction score
FS Dwayne Slay is in Mel Kipers top 25 seniors now. Many of us saw him as a mid-round pick but could be as early as a 2nd rounder. If he can do what he did in college, a duo of Slay and Roy would be pretty scary.