RELEASED George Edwards and Skip Peete won't return next year

tomsanders921

Reaction score

Its a start. But I will be happier when Kellen Moore and Doug nussmeier are gone.

You have to do everything you can to help Dak. It's the only route with the contract we are stuck with.

But nussmeier was the tight end coach that switched to QB coach in 2020. Kind of a weird decision by McCarthy if you ask me. I would have to say he didn't make Dak any better. Time to hit the road.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Why would you fire them during a 12-5 season where the defense and running were good lol
Linebacker play has been suspect the last couple years. Vander esch had a good year but that's it.

Running game struggled the last month of the season and in San Fran. But I would think that's more on the offensive line play.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
No. Reason to blow things up is more than this season. It’s the cumulative issue.
6-11 12-5 12-5 cumulative where? No playoffs, One and Done, Winning away from Dallas is going in the right direction.

Don't let a little common sense mess up a good argument. Carry on

phildadon86

Reaction score
6-11 12-5 12-5 cumulative where? No playoffs, One and Done, Winning away from Dallas is going in the right direction.

Don't let a little common sense mess up a good argument. Carry on
Losing in the divisional round. Again. To the same team. Because of the same mistakes and same miscues. Same vanilla offense that San Fran saw coming a mile away.

Carry on.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Linebacker play has been suspect the last couple years. Vander esch had a good year but that's it.

Running game struggled the last month of the season and in San Fran. But I would think that's more on the offensive line play.
Again the defense has been rated highly all year and the teams winning….why fire them in season?

dware94

Reaction score
George Edward's leaving has me worried about Quinn
I think this more to do with Edwards not having much say. I’m sure Whitt and Durde are higher on the totem pole since they came with Quinn and Edwards felt devalued. Neither Clark or Cox made much progress as the season went so I don’t think this a big loss. Also Barr wasn’t good and I’m sure Edwards had a hand in that.