RELEASED George Edwards and Skip Peete won't return next year

Havic

Reaction score
Edwards is a big loss and would have been a good candidate to replace DQ.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Jerry the Showman…says he’s pissed, let a couple of small fries go because he’s soooo angry…then things settle down and we’re back to the same circus with Jerry, Stephen, McCarthy, Moore, and Dak. Hell, he may even let Zeke stay. Change without Change, he’s the Master.

Uhhhhh we love Zeke he's apart of our plans going forward, there's no doubt in my mind lol

Cmac

Reaction score
LMAO...these 2 guys had little to do with what went down this season. But am I surprised they are the first-NO! And IMO it just shows Jerry's agenda if these are the only coaches fired. Everybody under McCarthy -Bones and Quinn should be gone. These guys should of been the last cuts-not the first. Jerry just cutting these poor guys to make some fans think he's doing something. These two firings in no way will affect how good or how bad Dallas will be next season :facepalm: The great year Pollard had? Linebackers were pretty good seeing how they were used. And this is what Jerry goes after:laugh::rolleyes:
....took the words right from me. We have Fall Guys for coaching too, it seems. If nothing else continues alongs these lines.....perfume on manure doesn't change it being manure.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Losing in the divisional round. Again. To the same team. Because of the same mistakes and same miscues. Same vanilla offense that San Fran saw coming a mile away.

Carry on.
Ok listen you say that things are the same , ok that's what you believe

I'll wait until next season and see.

Divisional Round This year, Wild Card round last year. I'll wait

Good Night man

mattc19

Reaction score
I guess they the fall guys while that bum kellen moore gets to stay