Twitter: George Kittle: "They don't have Aaron Donald up the middle"

Doomsday101

Reaction score
No doubt 49ers have the Rams number, I will say Dallas does not need Donald to do the job.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On the other side, it's going to be embarrassing for the 49ers players if they lose after having talked so much trash. And the Cowboys not having Aaron Donald, hasn't prevented them from being able to pressure QBs in multiple games this season. So it's not Kittle who is going to have to deal with the guys up the middle but the Niners OL and Jimmy G all game long if they are unable to protect him.
He said, in the very same quote, that our edge rushers are elite. If this is talking trash, I don't know how people get through a day without being offended by everything anyone says to them.

Zman5

Reaction score
I watched the press conference, and he was very complementary of our players. This is what's wrong with many of these tweet clips.
It lacks full context and makes the sound bites sound worse than it actually is.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
He said, in the very same quote, that our edge rushers are elite. If this is talking trash, I don't know how people get through a day without being offended by everything anyone says to them.
Yeah, I didn't see what was asked of him for him to give this response, but I have to assume that the was specifically asked about our DTs. I don't see anything wrong with his statement. Plus as you said, he gave credit to our DEs.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
A lot of talk from a team that squeaked into the playoffs.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I watched the press conference, and he was very complementary of our players. This is what's wrong with many of these tweet clips.
It lacks full context and makes the sound bites sound worse than it actually is.

Yep. And what they want is exactly what you see here and what's probably also going on in Twitterland.

khiladi

Reaction score
How could this be taken as condescending towards the Dallas defense when he said their edge rushers are ELITE?

It doesn’t even need context, the term “ELITE” is praising some of our defensive players and the others, he’s simply saying they are good, but not like AD, who they see twice a year..

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Seriously?
"The Cowboys don't have a DT as good as Aaron Donald."
"It's possible to beat Tyron and La'el."
I mean, these guys are responding to questions, what would you expect them to say? "Oh noes, woe is us, we have no chance against their super-elite football demigods, can we just forfeit?"

They're doing a lot of talking. What part of that is wrong?

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I think......they are just trying to get under the skin of our cowboys players so that come game time our players (who now have this extra motivation) instead of sticking to their responsibilities will try and play reckless hero ball!