Twitter: George Kittle: "They don't have Aaron Donald up the middle"

CWR

Reaction score
They’re talking a lot. Let em

it would be like our guys saying yeah they don’t have an Aaron Rodgers

They are borderline chirping, making statements like Tyron is a hall of fame, but he can be beat and saying stuff like this about the DEs being elite, but no offense the middle doesn't have Donald.

It's like they want to talk but are holding back...either they have gag orders or they don't want to give Dallas any motivation. I think they are taking the Cowboys more serious than the media.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The Cowboys may not have Aaron Donald up the middle, but have still shown the ability to pressure QBs this season. If that happens on Sunday on a consistent basis. It's not going to matter that it's not Aaron Donald. But that the Cowboys DL is giving Jimmy G lots of trouble and little time to get the ball to guys like Kittle.

Our DTs are our weakest link.

Been true all year. But at least with Gallimore and Hill back, it's a little *less true* than it was at the beginning of the year.

cristglo

Reaction score
Seriously?
"The Cowboys don't have a DT as good as Aaron Donald."
"It's possible to beat Tyron and La'el."
I mean, these guys are responding to questions, what would you expect them to say? "Oh noes, woe is us, we have no chance against their super-elite football demigods, can we just forfeit?"

Maybe a response to like Tyron is a vet been around the league and to a lot of Pro Bowls Ive just got to try to do what I get paid for.
The defense of Dallas has really been playing good as of late were going to have to stick to our game plane and hopefully we come out with the Win

stinkface

Reaction score
I guess whatever fires up our guys is a good thing. That said, its not like they were talking about someone's mama. PS. I wish we had Fletcher Cox playing for us and that big sucker who plays for Tampa Bay. We have no monsters up front.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
end of the day let's hope George has a big #11 implanted between his shoulder pads as a reminder we have no Donald

JustChip

Reaction score
They’re talking a lot. Let em

it would be like our guys saying yeah they don’t have an Aaron Rodgers
They’re talking because the media is asking. Every Dallas fan and every Cowboys coach and FO person would trade Gallimore or Hill for Donald in a heartbeat. The stupid thing here is he doesn’t give the Cowboys DTs any respect. He does give the edge guys that, but in doing just further highlights the disrespect.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
No they do not need motivation for this game, yes we would be scratching our heads if our players were talking like this before a game. Let them Crow...Adding chips to shoulders is a good thing, If you dont think the Cowboys players are hearing all the "They gonna get bullied balled" and the "They dont have x all pro player" your wrong..I love the silence cooming out of Dallas right now...Like it or not when a team circles the wagons in a World vs us mode...good things can happen. Just waiting for Jimmy G to talk some smack about the secondary, icing on the cake.